Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: Results of the 2016 NextGenGTA Member Awards & Survey
[Image: qD5EkcB.png]

Hello everyone! After more than four years of existence, NextGenGTA has been more active than ever over the past few months with over 100 events and more than 2,500 sign-ups from around four hundred active members. From August 20 to December 31, 2016 we had a total of 1,900 members registered on our forums. For once, I decided to go ahead and make a survey so that we can review this year together and see what there is to improve. I asked some broad or more specific questions, and you were able to vote for a member for each category, results are below!

Part I: Member Awards

Congratulations to the members who won! They will be given a medal shown on the forums and on TeamSpeak later this year. If you didn't win, don't take it personally! I know some people will. Votes that did not include a username were not counted. In the case of more than one username per field, only the first member was counted, the later ones were disregarded.

Part II: Yearly Survey

We also asked for your feedback in the survey. Some results were interesting, others unsurprising. We'll go through each grap together to see what they mean and how we will try to improve for the rest of the year 2017. Thanks to everyone who responded for the feedback!

What do you think of the general quality of the events?

I was wondering what you people thought of the events. To my surprise, despite the fair bit of complaints every now and then, most of you agree that events are decent. That's understandable, otherwise you wouldn't join them, right? 33.3% thought they were excellent, 60% of you thought they were good, while two of you said they were meh (6.7%).

[Image: ELI38fg.jpg]

What should we prioritize in order to improve events?

From the results of the first question, I was now wondering how we could improve ourselves for future events. I suggested a few options that we the staff have considered before, and your input was interesting. 36.7% of you voted for us to be more strict to trolls, 23.3% wanted us to focus mainly on bringing more variety, 20% wants some people to be muted during events, while 3.3% of you wanted a limit in sign-ups. Having said that, 16.7% of you want us to focus on other things.

[Image: DKoD5qV.jpg]

Would you blame the overall attitude of other members for the quality of the events?

This next question provided some very balanced answers. Most people (36.7%) agree that other members' attitude are the reason to events being "ruined," while 30% of you think the opposite. However, 33.3% believe events are already good.

[Image: Fsdvm4p.jpg]

Do you think staff members abuse their power?

Lastly, I wanted to see if you people trusted the staff. Results are oddly interesting; 43.3% of you believe some staff members abuse their power, while 3.3% think all of them do. Yet, the majority, 53.3%, think staff members do not abuse their power. I want to remind you that if you believe a staff member abuses their power, you can report them by contacting any of the other admins privately (Neaksy, Stinger or GTAmissions), we'll keep this between us and we'll sort it out.

[Image: 3NQHWLN.jpg]

Any other suggestions to improve the community?

Finally, I gave an open question for you people to drop any feedback or ideas to improve the community. Here are some of your ideas:

• Only allow people above 13 years old to register — We addressed this earlier last year by GTAHQHD, and around 90% of you agreed that we should have an age limit. However, for now, we're trying something else: being more strict during events (punishments being handed quicker) and muting squeakers on TeamSpeak.

• More strict rules, staff taking more action — We staff members have also felt like trolls have been ruining events for months and I can assure you that we will punish players quicker; we are not adding a lot more rules, we'll mainly enforce the current ones.

• More events on Xbox and oldgen — We are aware that a lot of people would like events on those platforms. Sadly, it is very unlikely that we will focus on those platforms as no staff member owns an Xbox or is willing to downgrade back to oldgen. We will not hand host permissions to people we don't know either.

• More TeamSpeak client slots — This was already sorted out with BJ earlier this year, and he bought more slots for the server, we now have 75, which should be more than enough now for the rare but possible cases of times where a PS4 and PC event happen simultaneously and are both full.

• Ban Neaksy — Hahahaha. Not going to happen, sorry. ;-)

Part III: Personal Questions

Lastly, I asked some more personal questions to have a general idea of the typical member. How people found out about the community, their age. Let's go through this last part together.

How old are you?

Basic question. Options were under 15 (23.3% of the members), 15 to 18 years old (26.7% of the community), 18 to 25 years old (26.7% as well), 25 to 35 (20%) and above 35 (3.3%). Quite balanced, the average age lies between 15 and 20, not surprising!

[Image: lh8qMyO.jpg]

Have you had any problems with other members lately?

Next, I was wondering if members had problems outside of events with other members. The majority said no (70% of you), but 30% said they had, including 13.3% who said they sorted it out between themselves without admin intervention. If you have any problems with anyone, best is to ignore, though we may be able to help so don't hesitate.

[Image: gOIrYR0.jpg]

How did you find out about the community?

I asked how members found out about NextGenGTA just out of curiosity. 70% of you found out about us by watching videos on YouTube, like GTAmissions, or GTAHQHD's and other YouTubers. 10% found the community by browsing the web for GTA communities, and 13.3% from other friends. 6.7% found out about us through other ways.

[Image: kPMSxCl.jpg]

When did you find out about this community?

Then, I asked when people found out about the community. Most of you (44.4%) are from 2016, while the rest are from other years, 29.6% being from 2013. Please note that people claiming to be from 2013 (before NextGenGTA was created) were part of previous communities, see the next chart after this one.

[Image: lKR8Ngp.jpg]

Which communities are/were you a part of?

Afterwards, I asked if members were part of other or previous communities besides NextGenGTA. 23.3% are previous ORF members, 20% were BGF members, while 13.3% are former GameBuds members, and another 13.3% have been part of TheIvaneh's community at some point. A majority, 53.3%, have been part of neither of those communities.

[Image: c0NhfAA.jpg]

Which of these PC games do you own?

For more game variety, I asked which games people owned to see where we could have more events on. I'm definitely thinking about trying more events on Minecraft and Rust, and I'll try to see if we can do anything about other games on PC; 90% of you are willing to buy new games if we had events on them, including 66.7% if they were affordable, so by making more events, we might attract more members internally.

[Image: qoV9rVX.jpg]

It took me a whole afternoon to gather the information and make this thread. I'll definitely keep making them more often, however. I think they're interesting to see the general consensus of the member base. Thank you for reading!
Oh, I thought I was worst member in NextGenGTA  Laughing Laughing

Also, I can't host PC events.. Where's ps4?
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
how did i win so much... wat.
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
(02-11-2017, 05:52 PM)GTAHQHD Wrote: how did i win so much... wat.

TOO MUCH WINNING!
GTAHQHD hacked this Laughing
LipFi333 
[Image: photo.jpg]

(02-11-2017, 05:59 PM)Neaksy Wrote:

TOO MUCH WINNING!

did you missed my question?
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
Whoever didn't vote for me will be banned /s
(02-11-2017, 09:49 PM)Lenichelle Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 05:59 PM)Neaksy Wrote:

TOO MUCH WINNING!

did you missed my question?

Can you rephrase it? I don't get it.

(02-11-2017, 10:44 PM)Randoom Wrote: Whoever didn't vote for me will be banned /s

I can forward you the list if you want. Wink
(02-11-2017, 10:44 PM)Randoom Wrote: Whoever didn't vote for me will be banned /s

staff members abuse their power? Tongue

Neaksy i report to you Laughing

btw good job HQ
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Intel Core i-5 6500 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My YouTube
(02-11-2017, 11:52 PM)Neaksy Wrote:

I can forward you the list if you want. Wink

Please include the IPs, thank you.
GTAHACKSHD.

Glad to see the results already ^^
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
To the one person who voted for me for funniest member, thanks. Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
I didn't even know about this survey thingy. I really should check these forums more often...