Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Denied: Busted Bikes
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Hey, GTAmissions you should try busted with motorbikes instead of cars. Just a thought. Cool
You would fall of off it everytime you would crash into something or someone into you. 
I guess we could make it ''god moded'' so we could not fall off of it..
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
We've done it before, it was not a succes.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
(02-19-2017, 05:47 PM)Kartov93 Wrote: You would fall of off it everytime you would crash into something or someone into you. 
I guess we could make it ''god moded'' so we could not fall off of it..

Even if the Bike is god modded, you'd still fall off. 

It's a good idea, Chrimson! But it doesn't work, unfortunately.
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1

I don't think it would work that way. People will fall off the bikes. Even when it's god modded as Stinger and HQ said.
Locked and Archived
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97