Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

GTA V Xbox One
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Hello, i'm looking for some people to play with on Xbox one. I live stream most of the time. We can ceo or clubhouse missions (i have both)(Title Dank Memes Co.) Tongue  Tongue . If you would like to join please reply with your xbox gamertag and i will add you and send more info about it.
Grand Theft Auto Online 
i can my gamertag is DreadOrc1724217 im not avalible at all times but send me a messege throu xbox one an if i reply then ye I also have my own biker clubhouse
(02-20-2017, 05:03 PM)ChrimsonFlame14 Wrote: Hello, i'm looking for some people to play with on Xbox one. I live stream most of the time. We can ceo or clubhouse missions (i have both)(Title Dank Memes Co.) Tongue  Tongue . If you would like to join please reply with your xbox gamertag and i will add you and send more info about it.

Yeah I would love to play with other people as long as we do some stunts, LTS etc. If you want to my Gamertag is G01NGQUANTUM. I wont be able to play until mid September.  Sad
Grand Theft Auto Online 
(02-20-2017, 05:03 PM)ChrimsonFlame14 Wrote: Hello, i'm looking for some people to play with on Xbox one. I live stream most of the time. We can ceo or clubhouse missions (i have both)(Title Dank Memes Co.) Tongue  Tongue . If you would like to join please reply with your xbox gamertag and i will add you and send more info about it.

I play on Xbox one my gamertag is TunderGamer7
Grand Theft Auto Online 
If i can i would like to join the rest of the group my gamertag : Raccoon LVL

Sounds awesome I'm currently unavailable with no Xbox live but I'll soon buy gold 
Gamertag: v XYLEM v
Hope we could have some fun playing.
Grand Theft Auto IV 

KingMatt2015 I play most of the time but not all the time. Just message me I'll respond.