Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

GTA V Xbox One
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Hello, i'm looking for some people to play with on Xbox one. I live stream most of the time. We can ceo or clubhouse missions (i have both)(Title Dank Memes Co.) Tongue  Tongue . If you would like to join please reply with your xbox gamertag and i will add you and send more info about it.
Grand Theft Auto Online 
i can my gamertag is DreadOrc1724217 im not avalible at all times but send me a messege throu xbox one an if i reply then ye I also have my own biker clubhouse
(02-20-2017, 05:03 PM)ChrimsonFlame14 Wrote: Hello, i'm looking for some people to play with on Xbox one. I live stream most of the time. We can ceo or clubhouse missions (i have both)(Title Dank Memes Co.) Tongue  Tongue . If you would like to join please reply with your xbox gamertag and i will add you and send more info about it.

Yeah I would love to play with other people as long as we do some stunts, LTS etc. If you want to my Gamertag is G01NGQUANTUM. I wont be able to play until mid September.  Sad
Grand Theft Auto Online 
(02-20-2017, 05:03 PM)ChrimsonFlame14 Wrote: Hello, i'm looking for some people to play with on Xbox one. I live stream most of the time. We can ceo or clubhouse missions (i have both)(Title Dank Memes Co.) Tongue  Tongue . If you would like to join please reply with your xbox gamertag and i will add you and send more info about it.

I play on Xbox one my gamertag is TunderGamer7
Grand Theft Auto Online 
If i can i would like to join the rest of the group my gamertag : Raccoon LVL

Sounds awesome I'm currently unavailable with no Xbox live but I'll soon buy gold 
Gamertag: v XYLEM v
Hope we could have some fun playing.
Grand Theft Auto IV 

KingMatt2015 I play most of the time but not all the time. Just message me I'll respond.

IridescentWolfs  Smile Wink Smile Wink Blush
I'm new to this community and fairly new to GTAV, but I play regularly. My gamer tag is Galidorxp. Hope to get involved more with this community. Add me if you wish. I'm currently trying to figure out my issues with being unable to message people on xbox...