Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

I'm new!
Grand Theft Auto Online 
I have all the requirements. (TeamSpeak, GTAV Online PC, Beefy pc, good mic)
I really enjoy watching the videos of GTAmissions and GTAHQHD (Personally i don't have a favorite)
I saw a video by GTAHQHD yesterday and i at the end it said ''JOIN US AT NEXTGENGTA.COM''
So i was like ''Hell yeah! Since i have no friends to hang out with that live in my neighboorhood and i know in real life, ill join an awesome group!'''
Now yes, i do come from the Netherlands, but i speak almost perfectly english, i was taught to speak english since i was 4 by my sister. I don't really am certain if i need to be ''allowed'' into the group. And i don't yet know how that's going to work with all the people, since there are max 30 players in a session and i saw that this group has quite a bit more members than 30. My names are kind of confusing though, you can call me Razzy or Derek, my new name is just Derek like in real life, i found ''RazzyPlaysGames'' to be a little bit too much ''Hey, im an edgy teen that decided to have a YouTube channel posting gaming videos.'' But in GTAO there is this name cooldown so that you can only change your name once a year. That was all i really had to say, oh and yes i am subscribed to both GTAmissions & GTAHQHOD on YouTube. (Thought that might help me to get allowed in)

Oh and, i am 13 but i am not a squeeker, i still have a light voice, (might be changing soon) but i do not talk over people, or interrupt them. See me as a teenager with the manners of an adult ^.^
Anyone who signs up for the events is allowed to join them. Usually there's 40-60 signups, but most of the time there's not more than 40 players in the event channel. Everybody gets an invite at the same time, so first come first serve.

Welcome!
(02-26-2017, 10:13 PM)Randoom Wrote: Anyone who signs up for the events is allowed to join them. Usually there's 40-60 signups, but most of the time there's not more than 40 players in the event channel. Everybody gets an invite at the same time, so first come first serve.

Welcome!

Thanks for replying so quickly, i was absolutely clueless how this whole system works  Laughing
Welcome to the forums

Enjoy to stay with us
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
(02-26-2017, 10:48 PM)Lenichelle Wrote: Welcome to the forums

Enjoy to stay with us

Hey Lenichelle :Big Grin See you alot in GTAmissions' videos!
Hi! Hope you'll enjoy the events, welcome!
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
Awesome! Welcome, dude!
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1