Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Looking for group - Criminal mastermind challenge
Hey i am looking for group to do the criminal masterimind challenge inGTA online on any coming weekend. I am in CET zone . i would like to start the mastermind at 1pm i, if you are intersted
Hmmm.......... i did it so there is no point for me to do it again. And u will be fucking around with last hiest u cant take koruma so u must drive with bikes Sad
LipFi333 
[Image: photo.jpg]

Schedule permiting, I am willing to help. Hard to find competent crew. 

Plus 1M for doing in order, and another 1M for doing with the same crew, that I already got. Let's do it on weekends.

PS: to do it, you must do ALL HEISTS, ALL STEPS, NOBODY DIES, EVER. Which means no suicide on the bikes mission. This will take long for us.
Rockstar Social Club / PSN: Gonemad79
Steam: Gonenuts

Plays.TV @ auto 720p
Sorry, i had done it twice.. i am done Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
I haven't done it yet, why not give it a try though. Pac Stan could be done with a helicopter.

(03-31-2017, 11:26 AM)Lenichelle Wrote: Sorry, i had done it twice.. i am done Smile

I think he's looking for people who have not done it yet, so no need to post that you did it already.
Try this: https://www.reddit.com/r/HeistTeams/ they will help you...