Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

a question
how do you get the stars above the member,admin,and all the rest.and how do you grow from member to admin and the rest? Dodgy
I'm pretty sure that the stars are gained by winning the weekly pie eating contest. Have you signed up? Wait, I may have mistaken this with my nextgenpie forum. Disregard.
Stars indicate how many posts you've made on the forums. I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but regulars can get up to 3 stars.
By default, event hosts get 4, moderators 6 and administrators 7 stars.
(03-20-2017, 03:14 PM)Randoom Wrote: Stars indicate how many posts you've made on the forums. I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but regulars can get up to 3 stars.

thanks  Smile
(03-20-2017, 03:14 PM)Randoom Wrote: Stars indicate how many posts you've made on the forums. I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but regulars can get up to 3 stars.

oh and how do you get up from a member to all the rest,is it by going in game? Big Grin
(03-20-2017, 04:18 PM)GTAraccoon5 Wrote:

oh and how do you get up from a member to all the rest,is it by going in game? Big Grin

Regular is the only rank which is available to everyone. Event host can be anyone who is responsible and wants to host events, although the slots are somewhat limited.
Mod and admin is only given to highly trusted members that are willing to do some moderating on TS/forums...although some mods aren't really active outside playing games, lol.
What Randoom said, but backed by some numbers.
0 posts=0 stars
1 post=1star
50 posts = 2 stars
250 posts = 3 stars
750 posts = 4 stars

Event hosts = 4 stars
Moderators = 6 stars
Administrators = 7 stars

About becoming an admin/moderator/event host.
There is no procedure. It depends on the need we have for one, how fit we think you are, how active you are and if you want to be an admin/moderator. If you think you're fit you can always ask, but don't do that until you've been here for quite some time. We're also not in need at the moment.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Most important specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz 
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97 
(03-25-2017, 10:15 PM)Stinger Wrote: What Randoom said, but backed by some numbers.
0 posts=0 stars
1 post=1star
50 posts = 2 stars
250 posts = 3 stars
750 posts = 4 stars

Event hosts = 4 stars
Moderators = 6 stars
Administrators = 7 stars

About becoming an admin/moderator/event host.
There is no procedure. It depends on the need we have for one, how fit we think you are, how active you are and if you want to be an admin/moderator. If you think you're fit you can always ask, but don't do that until you've been here for quite some time. We're also not in need at the moment.

what happened to the tags we used to have on the ts why they get taken away? that was never made clear they just vanished without anyone saying anything.

Im talking out how many posts we made tags BTW
(03-26-2017, 12:54 AM)Thunder0010 Wrote: what happened to the tags we used to have on the ts why they get taken away? that was never made clear they just vanished without anyone saying anything.

That's because when we reset the forums last July we lost everyone's posts, and since then we've lost track of who reached 100, 250 and 500 posts. I'm honestly thinking about just removing those icons because they don't really have any purpose and are a pain in the ass to keep track, as I said previously.
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
(03-26-2017, 01:04 AM)Neaksy Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 12:54 AM)Thunder0010 Wrote: what happened to the tags we used to have on the ts why they get taken away? that was never made clear they just vanished without anyone saying anything.

That's because when we reset the forums last July we lost everyone's posts, and since then we've lost track of who reached 100, 250 and 500 posts. I'm honestly thinking about just removing those icons because they don't really have any purpose and are a pain in the ass to keep track, as I said previously.
I wanna add to this that on the new forums a lot of people were shitposting, to get as many posts as possible. The posts medals only encouraged this, so we decided not to use them on the new forums.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Most important specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz 
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97