Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

I found your thingy
I was rummaging around in the dumpster behind The Vanilla Unicorn last night and found this raccoon mask. It was bloody and smelled awful, like a cat threw up in it... after eating Indian food. Anyway, it had a piece of duct tape inside with a note scribbled on it saying: "If found, return to nextgengta.com". So, I'm here to return this mask. I'm not expecting a reward, just knowing that something useful came out of that dumpster is reward enough. 

Made me chuckle.

Haha, nice introduction!

I'm sure BJ, the master of universe, will be delighted to have his mask back.

Welcome to the forums!
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97

Welcome to the forums.