Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Favourite Music - Songs, Artists, Genres, Instruments, etc.
Artist - U2, Dire Sraits, Midnight Oil, Powderfinger, Green Day, The Cruel Sea, BTS, EXO and many more!
Album - U2 18 Singles, Sultans Of Swing, 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1, Fingerprints: The Best Of Powderfinger 1994-2000, American Idiot, Three Legged Dog, and many more.
Instrument - Percussion, Tenor Saxaphone and Bass Guitar.
Genre - Rock, Jazz, EDM, Dubstep, K-Pop, Indie Rock, Electronica and Alternative.
The Great Tasmanian Player
Some off the top of my head;

Artists — Trevor Something, Miami Nights 1984, Digitalism, Kavinsky, Gesaffelstein, Hooverphonic, Mr. Oizo, M83, The Prodigy, Duett, PERTURBATOR, Futurecop!

Albums — Memory Bank, Replay Last Night, Borderline, Horizons, Nightcall, 1984, Hurry Up We're Dreaming, Dangerous Days, The Uncanny Valley, Lonerism, Invaders Must Die, Trevor Something Does Not Exist

Genres — Synthwave, Rock, Electronic
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
Neaksy's secret favorite song
Show ContentSpoiler:
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue
Artists/Bands - Cypress Hill, Pantera, Wu-Tang Clan, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, N.W.A, Eminem,

Albums - Black Sunday, Vulgar Diaplay Of Power, Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers, Nevrmind, Antichrist Superstar, Kill 'Em All, Straight Outta Compton, The Slim Shady LP

Genres - Old-School Rap, Metal, Classic Rock
[Image: Skull1.gif]

[Image: 76561198134559209.png]
PUP, Death Grips, Violent Soho, Jeff Rosenstock, Worn-Tin, The Avalanches, Ratatat, Radiohead and Frank Zappa
Why bother? I'm not going to be on here much anyway. I couldn't edit my sig on the last forum because of Chris's custom sig was too big, now the file is lost and I don't have Chris's sweet sig he made for me in 2012.
(03-25-2017, 05:46 PM)Mad_Dog Wrote: Neaksy's secret favorite song
Show ContentSpoiler:

Definitely not.
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
Most fave type music: Rock/Heavy Metal

Just some of the bands:  Bulletproof Messenger, Jet Black Stare, Lower Then Atlantis, Black Stone Cherry, Adelitas Way, Theory of a Deadman, All Time Low, 

RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

Favorite Type: Death/Thrash metal, Symphonic metal, heavy metal, hard rock.
Bands: Accept, Morbid Saint, Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, MinstreliX, Num Skull, Silent Hell, In Flames, Slayer, Vektor, Spawn of Possession, Ghost, Arch Enemy, Immortal, Astarte, Carcass.

Favorite Song? uhhh, that's gonna be hard to do since I have many. I'll post a few.
Spawn of Possession- Apparition -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oT9_1zEDE
Vektor- Recharging the Void- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C71_QwZt69A
Morbid Saint- Assassin- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14btYfUBpoI
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C71_QwZt69A][/url]
[Image: 76561198081095082.png]
Bands - Maren Morris, Phantogram, Within Temptation, Delain, Amaranthe, Nightwish, Lady Antebellum
Genre - Country is basically the only genre where I can tolerate most of the songs I hear.
Artists: Queen, Yes, Rush, AC/DC, Cake, Deep Purple, Kiss, Queens of the Stone Age, Tenacious D, Avenged Sevenfold

Genres: Mostly classic rock and I love me some Orchestral music, but I pretty much like all kinds of music expect folk music and Schlager. As long as it's got a decent beat and decent singing I can live with it. Even Dubstep and these modern things.
Yes, I'm the original FreshRigi. The only man left on Xbox, sort of.

Feel free to add me on all kinds of social media stuff. My name is FreshRigi basically everywhere.
Artists: S O H N, Shlohmo, Flying Lotus, Aphex Twin, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Gwar, and many others

Genres: Electronic, Rock, Indie, Rap, Jazz