Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Solved: Geforce Experience
To start off. This is my GPU and I am on Windows 10.

I have been told that a lot of people uses that capture program (also known as Shadowplay). So I'd like to share with you the real issue I have with that program.

Upon noticing my GPU being compatible with the software GeForce Experience, I installed the software but I cannot record or at least enable the share function.

Various solutions I found were, ofc Uninstall/Reinstall, Clean Install, Untick the run this program as admin thing, etc... But for the life of me, I cannot enable this share button. Right now I use OBS as a back-up.

Do you have any ideas, what can I do?
I had the same issue too! What i did to fix it was install an older version of Geforce Experience and then update it to the new version and that actually worked for me. Here's a link to an older version, give it a shot!
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
(03-31-2017, 11:30 PM)GTAHQHD Wrote: I had the same issue too! What i did to fix it was install an older version of Geforce Experience and then update it to the new version and that actually worked for me. Here's a link to an older version, give it a shot!

Hi HQ, thank you for your answer!

In your link, It says the OS required are Vista, 7 and 8/8.1. But I'll try to give it a go, anyway.

Also, just to make sure, do you need to plug your GPU to monitor? (No matter which cable you use).

Thank you again!

EDIT: Okay, NEVERMIND! The problem probably came from the cable I was using  for my GPU output for some reason! I removed this cable, then I decided to unplug the HDMI cable from the motherboard's HDMI output and decided to plug it to the GPU output instead. As a result, share button can now be turned on. 1 question remains though... Is it a big deal for the CPU not being connected to the monitor then?

I'd also like to take this time to highlight my own stupidity and say that if I still had the same issue I would have made a Series of videos that would be called 'F*** My Life'  about this problem. *Jumps off a cliff*
(03-31-2017, 11:50 PM)Thunderbird Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 11:30 PM)GTAHQHD Wrote: I had the same issue too! What i did to fix it was install an older version of Geforce Experience and then update it to the new version and that actually worked for me. Here's a link to an older version, give it a shot!

In your link, It says the OS required are Vista, 7 and 8/8.1. But I'll try to give it a go, anyway.

Also, just to make sure, do you need to plug your GPU to monitor? (No matter which cable you use).

Thank you again!

EDIT: Okay, NEVERMIND! The problem probably came from the cable I was using  for my GPU output for some reason! I removed this cable, then I decided to unplug the HDMI cable from the motherboard's HDMI output and decided to plug it to the GPU output instead. As a result, share button can now be turned on. 1 question remains though... Is it a big deal for the CPU not being connected to the monitor then?

I'd also like to take this time to highlight my own stupidity and say that if I still had the same issue I would have made a Series of videos that would be called 'F*** My Life'  about this problem. *Jumps off a cliff*

If u have a gpu, you dont need to connect the cable to the motherboard because the display comes from the gpu . Smile
Did you get it to work? Big Grin
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
(04-01-2017, 02:38 PM)hrishi Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 11:50 PM)Thunderbird Wrote:

Thank you again!

If u have a gpu, you dont need to connect the cable to the motherboard because the display comes from the gpu . Smile

Ok then, thanks for your answer!

Posted by GTAHQHD - 5 hours ago
Did you get it to work? [Image: bigring.png]

Yes, like a charm! My videos will look so much better from now on! Smile
Told you man! Buy me a beer now...

[Image: 9eyVYoj.gif]
Grand Theft Auto Online 
(04-02-2017, 11:25 PM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote: Told you man! Buy me a beer now...

[Image: 9eyVYoj.gif]

Get the same look as her and I'll pay you 10 pints.

FYI: This is what UMAD was referencing to...

[Image: 2017_04_03_2.png]
Solved, locked and archived
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97