Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Soundboard requests
If you have a request for a soundboard of someone, ask it in this thread....

use this!!!
---------------------------------

Name of that person:

reason:

video:

and/or

audio:
----------------------------------
I want a soundboard of me. Just head to my channel and use any clips u can find. Youtube.com/c/KeplerGaming

Reason: wanna see what funny shit ive said in the past lmao

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
[Image: oc7gIbp.png]
(04-01-2017, 11:43 PM)Kepler Wrote: I want a soundboard of me. Just head to my channel and use any clips u can find. Youtube.com/c/KeplerGaming

Okay I'll do it
I'm fine with the soundboard making, but we have rules regarding this. Generally soundboards are not allowed in events, if you can use it funnily and sparingly with good timing then we allow it. If you're gonna use it the way you were using it yesterday (which was way too much) then you'll be muted/kicked or even banned.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
(04-02-2017, 10:20 AM)Stinger Wrote: I'm fine with the soundboard making, but we have rules regarding this. Generally soundboards are not allowed in events, if you can use it funnily and sparingly with good timing then we allow it. If you're gonna use it the way you were using it yesterday (which was way too much) then you'll be muted/kicked or even banned.
Okay Smile
(04-01-2017, 11:43 PM)Kepler Wrote: I want a soundboard of me. Just head to my channel and use any clips u can find. Youtube.com/c/KeplerGaming

Cam you send me some videos I can't find funny reactions and stuff
What u need to do really is make an official nextgengta soundboard and upload sounds from ngg event highlights videos. A mixture of everyone

(04-02-2017, 08:07 PM)Kepler Wrote: What u need to do really is make an official nextgengta soundboard and upload sounds from ngg event highlights videos. A mixture of everyone

That won't work because there will be a bug that causes some buttons not to work
(04-02-2017, 08:31 PM)braingame49 Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 08:07 PM)Kepler Wrote: What u need to do really is make an official nextgengta soundboard and upload sounds from ngg event highlights videos. A mixture of everyone

That won't work because there will be a bug that causes some buttons not to work
I mean like the neaksy one you did. Also try aptoide on android. Its like the play store where u can download paid apps free and upload apps free too

(04-02-2017, 08:45 PM)Kepler Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 08:31 PM)braingame49 Wrote:

I mean like the neaksy one you did. Also try aptoide on android. Its like the play store where u can download paid apps free and upload apps free too

I'll try
I'll close this down so that using soundboards during events isn't encouraged and because this is not a forum for requests, but for thoughtful discussions and image or video contributions. Using soundboards on TeamSpeak without permission will get you banned.
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]