Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Neaksy kept gave me a warning...
He had been giving me warning over a little thing for many times and I kept ignored..

Then he keeps continuing.. Time to show you all, guys.. I'm annoyed with those some of the staffs are so stupid..

[Image: 34551034ac0c0c4e3ac806444b11fadf.png]
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
There is a desing for a REASON. It is to eliminate confusion. And have all the correct details posted. 
Because it is your design..... Doesn't mean to do it all the time. Just a quick edit and you're good to go.

This should be taken via PM's. Not creating more drama.
Neaksy tries to annoy everyone
(04-08-2017, 09:13 PM)suvdrift Wrote: There is a desing for a REASON. It is to eliminate confusion. And have all the correct details posted. 
Because it is your design..... Doesn't mean to do it all the time. Just a quick edit and you're good to go.

So?.. Neaksy tried to give me warning points build up over little things to get me a banned... Right or wrong? he could make a discuss with me without warning!
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
(04-08-2017, 09:46 PM)Lenichelle Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 09:13 PM)suvdrift Wrote: There is a desing for a REASON. It is to eliminate confusion. And have all the correct details posted. 

So?.. Neaksy tried to give me warning points build up over little things to get me a banned... Right or wrong? he could make a discuss with me without warning!
Yeah
I'm not sure this is supposed to go public. There's not much I can say, except that hopefully it gets better. We can't really pick a side on this.
(04-08-2017, 09:46 PM)Lenichelle Wrote:

Little things or not. There are follow rules for a reason. If not... you can make suggestions. Simple.
It doesn't apply to be way, because you want to have it that way. 

Just concentrate the basic info on top of the thread. And you can add anything else on the bottom. 
Just to eliminate confusion to other people joining your event
Lenichelle, giving a warning is a normal way to notify you. It's a warning, not a straight ban (besides that, it was only a 1 point warning which expires in a couple of hours). You should have been aware of the template a long time, since we've had it on the previous folder, yet you've changed it. In the staff member sub-forum we even made another post putting emphasis on using the event hosting template, but you still ignored. It's, as Suv-drift said, to reduce confusion. 
Also, the fact that BJ never complained about it doesn't mean it's wrong or that it's not following the template properly.

I took a look at your format in your PS4 event topics and I must say that it's quite shit. Just follow the template for your following events, then you're assured that you won't get any warnings concerning this matter.

Last little side note: You're accusing Neaksy of creating drama, but you're the one trying your best to create drama by posting this thread. Next time just resolve it through chat or something and if you have a complaint about a moderator or admin then contact another admin.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Most important specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz 
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97 
http://nextgengta.com/showthread.php?tid=1

[Image: 9dc3dd2a7f8abcdd8aab81676237d8d7.png]

The reason we stick to a specific template is because we have to copy and paste it on the event channel to make it clean. I don't ONLY warn you, I warn people who break the rules. Maybe if you followed the rules you wouldn't get warned. Threads like these to whine about justified punishment are only making you more likely to get a permanent ban. You've been banned in the past for trolling, your attitude has been a huge problem those past years so if I were you I'd start behaving before we all grow tired of your shit.
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
Im already tired of the shit. Before i joined NGG i learned to live with it but its getting ridiculous. Always picking fault with neaksy. Stick to the rules and stop being a bitch

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
[Image: oc7gIbp.png]