Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Squeekers
Grand Theft Auto Online 
I was lazing about my day browsing through youtube when i came across a video posted on the NeXtGenGTA channel
in the video there was a child who talked excessively, sang, and all together kept squeeking.
i understand that NEXTGENGTA is for everyone but sometimes "everyone" includes some un-wanted's such as children under the age of 12-13
i wanted to suggest, maybe adding a age limit.

video in question:
STUNT RACES & WALL CLIMB RACE?! || GTA 5 Online || PS4 || 2/26/17 - Leni's PoV

[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClmsuTNOvLB4o4oIZxAtqnw][/url]
Friend forever,
from young to old.
One is silver,
one is gold.
We've discussed this topic before, but there has been decided against putting an age limit. However, we will mute people who are annoying quicker now.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
It is incredible how many under aged players own/allowed to play  Grand Theft Auto 5, let alone jump into GTA Online....... whats it got stamped on the case, a big fat 18 symbol.

So yer there should be no high speeched players on GTA Online.
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

How was event's ts3 on april 9th?

I know it's difficult for me cos i'm deaf.. it was awake and had seem been improved from Feb 26th when someone tell me who annoying on ts3 then I can mute also some staffs come to check if ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
(04-09-2017, 09:38 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: It is incredible how many under aged players own/allowed to play  Grand Theft Auto 5, let alone jump into GTA Online....... whats it got stamped on the case, a big fat 18 symbol.

So yer there should be no high speeched players on GTA Online.

I get your point, but there is one main issue. We can't verify someone's age. The only thing we can do is listen to someone speak and if it's annoying then we'll mute them. There's no way to really make an age limit to the point where we'd be able to check the age. If you can't enforce a rule then don't make it.

About the "big fat 18 symbol". The 18 is for the age that is considered appropriate, not the legal age. Even the selling age is below 18 for a lot of countries and as soon as there's a parent with them to buy the game the age limit drops completely (This is all for 'a lot of countries', it doesn't apply to every country). Rockstar made this game for kids, for a big part at least.

That said, I agree with you that it's annoying, because sometimes it really is. But at the moment we're not gonna do anything different than telling to shut up/muting/kicking/banning.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97