Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Hello!
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Hey everyone, it's nice to meet you all, i'm from Argentina and i'm new to this amazing community, i have been watching and following GTAmissions's videos since he played GTA IV (I still remember the demo derby and the BUSTED videos lol) and well now i have been watching his latest GTA V videos and they always put a smile on my face. So, today i have finally decided to join the Raccoon Squad, because why not!

Anyways, i hope to play with you guys someday! I own GTA V and i play in PS4 for the moment and i also have TS3, don't have a mic though, but there's a chance i might switch to PC sooner or later.

See you guys around!
Welcome to forums

I will set up the topic of PS4 event tomorrow for on this sunday.. Every sundays!

April 16th will be PS4's first car show also it'll be great to join teamspeak 3 to listen what they says..

Hope to see you around in events Wink
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
Welcome to NGG. enjoy your stay....
IG: UMADBRO__OKAY
Twitter: UMADBRO_OKAY