Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Hello Hello!
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Hi all,

My name is HTHGaming or MTLoya (aka 'racer123246' in the good ole' days) or you can simply call me Mark. I used to play online with a portion of you guys back when SA:MP was still popular. Since then, I've completely upgraded my machine and can handle IV and V enough to play multiplayer on it, so I'm excited to try and get back into things.

I'm currently 19 and I live outside of Pittsburgh, PA in the U.S. (So that puts how old I was when I was playing SA:MP into perspective, ha.)

I am a volunteer firefighter and I also am a theatrical technician (or generally A/V). I'm currently in college studying Computer Information Systems.

On my down time, I do a decent amount of gaming and I also play guitar and piano. From time to time, I also enjoy geocaching. (For those that have never heard of it, it's literally a world-wide scavenger hunt. People hide containers in forests, along trails, and even in some wide-open places, and the goal is to find them, put something in it and log your visit, take something out, and then put it back in it's hiding spot, without getting seen by people that don't know wtf you're doing.)

Anyway, I hope to be able to join in some gaming with all of you and see you in-game soon!
(04-12-2017, 08:32 PM)HTHGaming Wrote: Hi all,

My name is HTHGaming or MTLoya (aka 'racer123246' in the good ole' days) or you can simply call me Mark. I used to play online with a portion of you guys back when SA:MP was still popular. Since then, I've completely upgraded my machine and can handle IV and V enough to play multiplayer on it, so I'm excited to try and get back into things.

I'm currently 19 and I live outside of Pittsburgh, PA in the U.S. (So that puts how old I was when I was playing SA:MP into perspective, ha.)

I am a volunteer firefighter and I also am a theatrical technician (or generally A/V). I'm currently in college studying Computer Information Systems.

On my down time, I do a decent amount of gaming and I also play guitar and piano. From time to time, I also enjoy geocaching. (For those that have never heard of it, it's literally a world-wide scavenger hunt. People hide containers in forests, along trails, and even in some wide-open places, and the goal is to find them, put something in it and log your visit, take something out, and then put it back in it's hiding spot, without getting seen by people that don't know wtf you're doing.)

Anyway, I hope to be able to join in some gaming with all of you and see you in-game soon!

Welcome back!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bitches ain't shit but boats n' hoes boats n' hoes.[Video: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7kopWg4HnE]
(04-12-2017, 08:32 PM)HTHGaming Wrote: back when SA:MP was still popular

Neaksy would like to have a word with you.

Welcome!
YouTube
6600k, Sapphire 390, Fury 16GB@2400MHz
GA Z170 K3, 850 EVO 250GB, WD Black 1TB
Hyper 103, Antec TP 750W, Modecom Mag C4
Win10 Pro
Welcome back.
IG: UMADBRO__OKAY
Twitter: UMADBRO_OKAY
Thank you guys, glad to be back.

(04-13-2017, 03:19 PM)Randoom Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 08:32 PM)HTHGaming Wrote: back when SA:MP was still popular

Neaksy would like to have a word with you.

Welcome!
Does Neaksy still play SA:MP?
(04-20-2017, 08:00 PM)HTHGaming Wrote: Does Neaksy still play SA:MP?

I think he stopped, but you could send him PM and ask him.
YouTube
6600k, Sapphire 390, Fury 16GB@2400MHz
GA Z170 K3, 850 EVO 250GB, WD Black 1TB
Hyper 103, Antec TP 750W, Modecom Mag C4
Win10 Pro
(04-20-2017, 08:17 PM)Randoom Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 08:00 PM)HTHGaming Wrote: Does Neaksy still play SA:MP?

I think he stopped, but you could send him PM and ask him.

Nah it's all good, I haven't played it in forever either.