Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Cannot see anyone in teamspeak?
Hi guys,

Earlier today, my internet was having hiccups so I said I was going to come back later to rejoin the group. When coming back, I could only connect to our teamspeak without seeing who is in the channels nor moving to any other accessible channel. Upon connecting, the voice says 'Unsufficient permissions'.

What's going on?   Undecided
Try uninstall and reinstall?
IG: UMADBRO__OKAY
Twitter: UMADBRO_OKAY
I tried to join another teamspeak server and it went fine.

I'll try to to do as you say though.
Ok alright then..
Try this.

[Image: 8f2fd4c1cb890e72e956f9fe0b6172e7.png]

When on the NGG server, turn Toggle Subscribe Mode on; this icon: [Image: e85c5602233ae0cf5cff269845428483.png] (can look different on yours).
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
Well, the subscribe mode is on already, and toggling it off and back on does not help. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling.

It always says on the chatbox: insufficient client permissions (failed on i_client_max_channel_subscriptions)
Hmm try use the laptop or other PC?
Oh well it actually works in my laptop tho. Not convenient, If I want to hear both the gameplay and your voices at the same time.
Hmm i think you should use system restore your PC windows then, i hope it would works better..
Seems like it's an issue with your identity. Try creating a different one and connect to our server with it.
YouTube
6600k, Sapphire 390, Fury 16GB@2400MHz
GA Z170 K3, 850 EVO 250GB, WD Black 1TB
Hyper 103, Antec TP 750W, Modecom Mag C4
Win10 Pro
(04-17-2017, 08:53 AM)Randoom Wrote: Seems like it's an issue with your identity. Try creating a different one and connect to our server with it.

Guess what? Different Identity with the same name actually solved the issue, you're right. Thanks!
Something must've gotten corrupt then. 

Solved, locked, archived.
YouTube
6600k, Sapphire 390, Fury 16GB@2400MHz
GA Z170 K3, 850 EVO 250GB, WD Black 1TB
Hyper 103, Antec TP 750W, Modecom Mag C4
Win10 Pro