Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Need Help on a Setup
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Hey.
So I'm trying to finish the last Human Labs Raid setup (Deliver EMP) but I can't seem to actually finish it. I have a plan which can't be put into action as I cannot seem to get 3 people to join and when I do there's always someone who keeps getting caught. I'd really appreciate if anyone here would join and is happy to follow my plan via my mic. Pm me for more details on the plan and if you're okay to join my setup I'll send you my username.
Well, you should attend events regularly to make some new friends by the chats.. Start to playing coop-missions with them recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
What system are you on?
Hey mate, join us on Teamspeak, its easy to find someone there at the evening time.
All information about this on the forums.
I'm sure there always will  be someone who can help you with this.
[Image: avatar11.gif]
Intel Core i-5 6500 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My YouTube
(04-17-2017, 01:03 AM)Lenichelle Wrote: Well, you should attend events regularly to make some new friends by the chats.. Start to playing coop-missions with them recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay!
"Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly at your service" - William Shakespeare, As You Like It – Act 3, Scene 5