Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: PS4 events
Hello PS4 community. 

I'm sorry to inform you guys that your PS4 event host, Lenichelle, has been removed from the Event Host rank. This is a decision we've made as staff members.  I've already gotten some messages from some of you who don't understand this, which is understandable. So let me inform you on why this is the case.
Lenichelle has broken a lot of rules. Forum rules and event rules. We know that it's all fine on PS4, because she is the host, so she doesn't have to listen to others. But besides those events she doesn't listen at all to staff members. She's broken rules, annoyed the crap out of staff members, she's been banned several times for trolling before, she does not follow the instructions of administrators or moderators etc. Any other member would have already been banned for a longer time, but because she's the only PS4 host we kind of let it go. We gave her a lot of warnings, but she just decided to ignore them. 

However, PS4 events won't come to an end here. GTAHQHD will host some events in the coming weeks and besides that BJ/GTAmissions will be hosting some PS4 events in the not so distant future. They are both experienced event hosts.
My YouTube Channel
PC Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 4GB DDR5 mem @ 8GHz effective, core @ 1500MHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 1080p 144Hz 

i'm truly sorry to the ps4 community.   i will try and get the ps4 events going as soon as i can.  lenichelle may seem like perfectly reasonable event host thus far, but you guys don't know the reality of her.  She is angry, spiteful and vindictive.  I enjoy playing with you all, but i'm an old-fart and have real life obligations that keep me from being free on Sundays at the moment.  I'm not against console players, i enjoy playing with you all, but at the moment, i cannot find the time.  I'm working on resolving that!  Lenichelle is a privileged young woman who has never lived as an adult.  She will talk shit about me because she simple does not understand what it is like to be an adult and is unwilling to believe that I am an adult with responsibilities and obligations that prevent me from being able to be free 100% of the time.  Give me a month or two and we'll have the ps4 events going full swing!
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
Well im not doing them anymore
Difference between the pc and ps4 events....
Pc: same jobs everytime; sometimes difference... 
Only thing is custom jobs of hq
Ps4: different jobs, most of the te fun

Pls take her back as event host...
She is the best event host on this forum
I know what did Leni done toy you all staffs but she's good person to us also GTAHQHD never play and attend ps4 events why he's host now?
I will not attend these events anymore in that case as it would not be the same without Leo's hard work.

Wby isn't this an April fool's joke? A sick and twisted joke!
I understand your anger, guys. But this is how it is going to be for now. Things might change in the future, we will see. If you don't want to join more PS4 events, then fine, that's up to you. If people stop signing up, we'll just have to close them down.

BJ and I will be hosting PS4 events for now. That's how it's going to be.
[Image: 38531-Gifbay-Raccoons-Love-Juicy-Grapes-.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1

Guys, there is a lot of valid reasons why Leni got removed as an event host. If she is the only reason you joined PS4 events...I don't know what to tell you. She will be unbanned in about 2 weeks time - she'll be able to join PS4 events and also submit jobs.
If you liked the jobs that were hosted in PS4 events, link them to HQ while you're signing up for the event.
YouTube
6600k, Sapphire 390, Fury 16GB@2400MHz
GA Z170 K3, 850 EVO 250GB, WD Black 1TB
Hyper 103, Antec TP 750W, Modecom Mag C4
Win10 Pro
(04-17-2017, 10:49 AM)Randoom Wrote: Guys, there is a lot of valid reasons why Leni got removed as an event host. If she is the only reason you joined PS4 events...I don't know what to tell you. She will be unbanned in about 2 weeks time - she'll be able to join PS4 events and also submit jobs.
If you liked the jobs that were hosted in PS4 events, link them to HQ while you're signing up for the event.

how? she always host with different gamemodes each events never same...

will she be back host in 2 weeks time?
(04-17-2017, 11:09 AM)braingame49 Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 10:49 AM)Randoom Wrote: Guys, there is a lot of valid reasons why Leni got removed as an event host. If she is the only reason you joined PS4 events...I don't know what to tell you. She will be unbanned in about 2 weeks time - she'll be able to join PS4 events and also submit jobs.

If you would read the OP, you would know that she's been removed from the event host rank.
YouTube
Win10 Pro
(04-17-2017, 11:13 AM)Randoom Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 11:09 AM)braingame49 Wrote:

If you would read the OP, you would know that she's been removed from the event host rank.

that was a question of leni
If you don't want to join PS4 events now then don't, nobody forces you, it's your loss. I would advise, however, that you try them. You might actually still enjoy them, even though the host is different. Most of you have only joined Leni's events, so you don't know how other people host it. 

About banning Leni. If she would not have been the only event host for PS4 she would have been banned months ago. We've warned and warned her, but she chose to ignore the warnings. She chose to break the rules over and over while continuing to annoy the staff members. If she would actually listen to the rules and the other staff members none of this would have happened.
My YouTube Channel
PC Specs: 
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 4GB DDR5 mem @ 8GHz effective, core @ 1500MHz

Message from Lenichelle:
Very good!

I know I was mad at BJ for some reason..

Sorry, all guys don't know what exactly happened between of me & bj on steam chat (cos it's private, nobody can see it) which's no evidence for you, guys! ( I wish screenshot our conversation).. He was an asshole about ps4 community. Please don't listen what bj said "enjoy play in ps4 events"

They wanted to do car show since about last January and I asked bj to let's do it and he said it won't works for ps4 and IGNORE THEM!.. Which's so negatively!

IGNORE WHAT THEY WANT?! Sounds not right!

Why I had to make an excuse to all ps4 members about car show since from JANUARY!! He made me looks bad!.. I decided to tell all ps4 members what did bj said but bj angry to me when I told them the truth.

I was gonna to ask bj about Build a Bridge and I am sure bj will say it won't works!.. Not worth to ask, I decided to give it a try and I can't believe it was successful!

I realised Car Show is more likely difficult than build a bridge, I decided to ask bj to help me to be presenter but he kept ignored me for few days like I feel like he treat me like a barriers and no chance to talk, if he's busy but still it can be quick talk about it.. How he have time to play GTA IV event and think Pokemon Go is more important. We can talk in pre-lobby and he still ignored me.

It's impossible to have a conversation with bj like when I left the message for few days and no reply from him yet. That how I keep bothering him and he mad at me.

braingame49 decided to help me to be the presenter when I told him what happened, which I'm much impressed with him. BJ don't like and angry to me when I told him the truth. Cos bj said not sure if he's free or not.. Later, he mad at me on Friday.

They started to find a way to ban me, found template not followed ngg's rules. but it had been like this for few months, why now? I know my template style looks fine and no messy. It only breaks my rules!

My another break the rules, I was angry to bj.. Why? he ignored too much, no have a chance to talk and he said negatively about the ps4 community which I don't like.

It's not just Car Show.. He said something negatively about BUSTED cos it always messy! But it had been improved for few weeks when BJ wasn't there. About a few weeks ago that I told bj on steam said let's do busted and he went like UGH! I ignored him and host the busted. Why he won't accept what all players want? Fuck him, I listen to the members, not bj!

That's how we getting worse and argue about ps4 community.

I always think and positive give it a try!.. BJ think negative and won't give it a try.

I told BJ, I don't need your help anymore! I won't ask you ever again!.. That's how he's panic and banned me may he's worried my events get better and better in the future.

I'm sure all staffs happy to see me gone.

Be honest, I don't want to be a challenge with PC events to make better ps4 events, that why I stay away from PC events.

I was enjoyed to host a ps4 events with you all guys to make some a fun

I'm really sorry to all fantastic ps4 members and I'll miss you all.
(04-17-2017, 10:28 AM)Itsjaw909 Wrote: I know what did Leni done toy you all staffs but she's good person to us also GTAHQHD never play and attend ps4 events why he's host now?

He is a host on PS4 because we know that it's not the fault of you guys, you guys should not be punished for Leni's behaviour. That's why we HQ will take on the role as event host on PS4 for now.
My YouTube Channel
PC Specs: 

(04-17-2017, 09:20 AM)Stinger Wrote: Hello PS4 community. 

I'm sorry to inform you guys that your PS4 event host, Lenichelle, has been removed from the Event Host rank. This is a decision we've made as staff members.  I've already gotten some messages from some of you who don't understand this, which is understandable. So let me inform you on why this is the case.
Lenichelle has broken a lot of rules. Forum rules and event rules. We know that it's all fine on PS4, because she is the host, so she doesn't have to listen to others. But besides those events she doesn't listen at all to staff members. She's broken rules, annoyed the crap out of staff members, she's been banned several times for trolling before, she does not follow the instructions of administrators or moderators etc. Any other member would have already been banned for a longer time, but because she's the only PS4 host we kind of let it go. We gave her a lot of warnings, but she just decided to ignore them. 

However, PS4 events won't come to an end here. GTAHQHD will host some events in the coming weeks and besides that BJ/GTAmissions will be hosting some PS4 events in the not so distant future. They are both experienced event hosts.

Boooo all because other players can't just calm down for 5 mins, so we can capture footage of a car meet scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

(04-17-2017, 11:53 AM)SawyerJF Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 09:20 AM)Stinger Wrote: Hello PS4 community. 

Boooo all because other players can't just calm down for 5 mins, so we can capture footage of a car meet scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? I don't even know what you're talking about. It has nothing to do with this.
My YouTube Channel
PC Specs: 

(04-17-2017, 11:46 AM)Stinger Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 10:28 AM)Itsjaw909 Wrote: I know what did Leni done toy you all staffs but she's good person to us also GTAHQHD never play and attend ps4 events why he's host now?

He is a host on PS4 because we know that it's not the fault of you guys, you guys should not be punished for Leni's behaviour. That's why we HQ will take on the role as event host on PS4 for now.
your punishing us by banning her and stoping her from being event host
(04-17-2017, 12:07 PM)Itsjaw909 Wrote:

According to that logic Leni should be allowed to break every single rule on the forums and still get away with it. That's not how stuff works. If a teacher commits a crime the crime won't be ignored because the "children will be punished". They are not punished by the enforcers of the rules. If there is anyone that punished you guys it's Lenichelle herself by breaking the rules. Honestly, I wish we would not have needed to ban Lenichelle. I truly do. This entire thing pisses me off, but Lenichelle took it too far and I'm very sorry to you guys that this will have affect for you guys and the PS4 events. We're gonna try our best to make them as enjoyable as possible.
My YouTube Channel
PC Specs: 

Long live Lenichelle
(04-17-2017, 12:07 PM)Itsjaw909 Wrote:

How are you getting punished? You still get to play in PS4 events, you can still submit jobs to the event host, even though Leni has been removed from event host group. Events will be mostly the same. You haven't even joined HQ's event and you're already complaining? Spoiled kids.
YouTube
Win10 Pro