Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: PS4 events
First of all i'm sorry for the PS4 members BUT that doesnt mean the end of the PS4 Events, HQ is also a great host and won't do a Cargo Plane Stunt everyfuckingtime. You can suggest him Jobs that he will host, seems like some people don't even give them a change.
Might sign up not sure yet
(04-17-2017, 12:58 PM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: First of all i'm sorry for the PS4 members BUT that doesnt mean the end of the PS4 Events, HQ is also a great host and won't do a Cargo Plane Stunt everyfuckingtime. You can suggest him Jobs that he will host, seems like some people don't even give them a change.

Leni was a great host, and the best staff member of this whole forum.
(04-17-2017, 12:35 PM)Randoom Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 12:07 PM)Itsjaw909 Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 11:46 AM)Stinger Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 10:28 AM)Itsjaw909 Wrote: I know what did Leni done toy you all staffs but she's good person to us also GTAHQHD never play and attend ps4 events why he's host now?

He is a host on PS4 because we know that it's not the fault of you guys, you guys should not be punished for Leni's behaviour. That's why we HQ will take on the role as event host on PS4 for now.
your punishing us by banning her and stoping her from being event host

How are you getting punished? You still get to play in PS4 events, you can still submit jobs to the event host, even though Leni has been removed from event host group. Events will be mostly the same. You haven't even joined HQ's event and you're already complaining? Spoiled kids.
she didnt do anything is it cause shes deaf casue shes a girl
(04-17-2017, 01:30 PM)Itsjaw909 Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 10:28 AM)Itsjaw909 Wrote: I know what did Leni done toy you all staffs but she's good person to us also GTAHQHD never play and attend ps4 events why he's host now?

He is a host on PS4 because we know that it's not the fault of you guys, you guys should not be punished for Leni's behaviour. That's why we HQ will take on the role as event host on PS4 for now.

How are you getting punished? You still get to play in PS4 events, you can still submit jobs to the event host, even though Leni has been removed from event host group. Events will be mostly the same. You haven't even joined HQ's event and you're already complaining? Spoiled kids.
How do you know that she didn't do anything? How could you have any idea? Don't just assume stuff. I've ready posted like 5 times why she's banned. If you still can't understand then that's your problem.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
My YouTube Channel
PC Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 4GB DDR5 mem @ 8GHz effective, core @ 1500MHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 1080p 144Hz 

Reading some of the reactions on this thread gave me cancer. Most of you don't even know what you're talking about. You're on the side of a person who acts like a whiny little bitch when she doesn't get what she wants, who constantly breaks rules. She's been a pain in the ass, she's been banned for trolling and ruining entire gamemodes before. It doesn't fucking matter if you liked her events. She broke rules and now she's getting punished, just like anyone should be if they break our rules. In real-life, we don't forgive a serial killer because he contributed to charities on a regular basis; why would we ignore what Lenichelle is doing when she's severely breaking rules and driving the staff insane? It sets a terrible precedent for other rule-breakers to follow.

I'd like to remind you that we're not forced to host events in the first place, let alone PS4 events. We're a PC community. We host events where BJ plays. We've hosted events for the past EIGHT YEARS almost non-stop through the communities, from GTA IV to GTA Online now, on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. Running a community requires dedication and yet you unsatisfied, ungrateful fucks will always find something to complain about. We make decisions you don't like? Cry us a river. We don't care what a newcomer has to say about NGG, you don't know all that's going on. BJ has been doing this for almost a decade, I've been here for the past five years and the rest of the staff for a long time as well. It won't take one little shit to change how things are going here. We're only hosting PS4 events to this day to satisfy you guys because you've been asking us for months, constantly. We could've stayed on PC, we could even scrap NGG and just have a smaller group of people because most of you are annoying trolls who can't behave.

Not happy with how things are going here? We don't force you to stay. You can go join other communities that do the same shit we do. I find it completely absurd and selfish that you people are complaining about administrative decisions all the time because all you care about is "muh fun." It's our fun that's at stake too, we can't let things go all the time otherwise we'd all go crazy. That's why we have rules. And Lenichelle broke them. She's been asking for it by constantly challenging the staff, and now she gets what she deserves. Anyone else would've been banned permanently by now, for doing the things she did. Now I don't want to read anymore of those reactions until the above has been taken into consideration.
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
Wow! i feel sorry for her we hope she would change his mind after she come back i think she should read the rule again and again
IG: UMADBRO__OKAY
Twitter: UMADBRO_OKAY
(04-17-2017, 04:02 PM)Neaksy Wrote: Reading some of the reactions on this thread gave me cancer. Most of you don't even know what you're talking about. You're on the side of a person who acts like a whiny little bitch when she doesn't get what she wants, who constantly breaks rules. She's been a pain in the ass, she's been banned for trolling and ruining entire gamemodes before. It doesn't fucking matter if you liked her events. She broke rules and now she's getting punished, just like anyone should be if they break our rules. In real-life, we don't forgive a serial killer because he contributed to charities on a regular basis; why would we ignore what Lenichelle is doing when she's severely breaking rules and driving the staff insane? It sets a terrible precedent for other rule-breakers to follow.

I'd like to remind you that we're not forced to host events in the first place, let alone PS4 events. We're a PC community. We host events where BJ plays. We've hosted events for the past EIGHT YEARS almost non-stop through the communities, from GTA IV to GTA Online now, on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. Running a community requires dedication and yet you unsatisfied, ungrateful fucks will always find something to complain about. We make decisions you don't like? Cry us a river. We don't care what a newcomer has to say about NGG, you don't know all that's going on. BJ has been doing this for almost a decade, I've been here for the past five years and the rest of the staff for a long time as well. It won't take one little shit to change how things are going here. We're only hosting PS4 events to this day to satisfy you guys because you've been asking us for months, constantly. We could've stayed on PC, we could even scrap NGG and just have a smaller group of people because most of you are annoying trolls who can't behave.

Not happy with how things are going here? We don't force you to stay. You can go join other communities that do the same shit we do. I find it completely absurd and selfish that you people are complaining about administrative decisions all the time because all you care about is "muh fun." It's our fun that's at stake too, we can't let things go all the time otherwise we'd all go crazy. That's why we have rules. And Lenichelle broke them. She's been asking for it by constantly challenging the staff, and now she gets what she deserves. Anyone else would've been banned permanently by now, for doing the things she did. Now I don't want to read anymore of those reactions until the above has been taken into consideration.

This isn't the first time you stopped her hosting is it neaksy??? Hmm let's see, 2015 - 2016 it was you who stopped her from hosting because she was deaf isn't it - you have been here 5 years, Leni has been here 6, I think most of us know who the real fucks here are
don't like what happened but ill still go
(04-17-2017, 04:34 PM)Kaibuxton56@gmail.com Wrote: This isn't the first time you stopped her hosting is it neaksy??? Hmm let's see, 2015 - 2016 it was you who stopped her from hosting because she was deaf isn't it - you have been here 5 years, Leni has been here 6, I think most of us know who the real fucks here are

Back in 2015 some hosts didn't have microphones and couldn't talk, thus couldn't give instructions, which resulted in terrible events and very poor organization. On PC we have to give instructions on TS because we do stunts and custom gamemodes all the time. The rule was set up to reflect on this, because we didn't use TeamSpeak before, and now it's pretty much necessary. I didn't stop her specifically because she's deaf. And stop playing with words I've been here around since 2011, strangely enough I'm not the one who got banned multiple times in the past for trolling, harassing staff members about decisions I don't like or ruining entire gamemodes when things don't go my way. Don't embarrass yourself some more if you don't know what you're talking about.
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
(04-17-2017, 01:30 PM)Itsjaw909 Wrote:

It's about rules the deaf doesn't matter, let her do somethings whatever she wants but admin/moderator dont want her to break the rule she ignored it so many times that's a big reason.

she's smart girl and cool...
(04-17-2017, 10:26 AM)braingame49 Wrote: Difference between the pc and ps4 events....
Pc: same jobs everytime; sometimes difference... 
Only thing is custom jobs of hq
Ps4: different jobs, most of the te fun

Pls take her back as event host...
She is the best event host on this forum

Yea, she does host good events.  And that is why it's a shame she GOT HERSELF BANNED.  You can blame us, or me, all you want, but you do not see what she is like to us.  She is perfectly pleasant to you guys who join events, but she's a total nightmare to the rest of us.  She kept thinking "oh i'm untouchable!" because she's the leader of the ps4 events, and she abused it HARD!  If you can't understand this, then you're a child and i don't blame you.
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
I don't want to speak for everyone else on Leni's side, and I hate to seem like I'm disrespecting her because I"m not. I'm not disrespecting anyones opinions here because I obviously dont know half of whats gone on, but people need to respect and listen to mods and admins as much as they listen to Leni. You can be on anyones side but just listen and others aswell. I personally think it's terrible that leni has to be banned but if a group of people have mutually decided that she needs to go then listen to them and keep that opinion to yourselves and your own group.
        [Image: raccoons.jpg]
  • Windows 10

• Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ Processor

• RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDD

• Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

• Up to 10.5 hours battery life                                          
(04-17-2017, 04:49 PM)Neaksy Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 04:34 PM)Kaibuxton56@gmail.com Wrote: This isn't the first time you stopped her hosting is it neaksy??? Hmm let's see, 2015 - 2016 it was you who stopped her from hosting because she was deaf isn't it - you have been here 5 years, Leni has been here 6, I think most of us know who the real fucks here are

Back in 2015 some hosts didn't have microphones and couldn't talk, thus couldn't give instructions, which resulted in terrible events and very poor organization. On PC we have to give instructions on TS because we do stunts and custom gamemodes all the time. The rule was set up to reflect on this, because we didn't use TeamSpeak before, and now it's pretty much necessary. I didn't stop her specifically because she's deaf. And stop playing with words I've been here around since 2011, strangely enough I'm not the one who got banned multiple times in the past for trolling, harassing staff members about decisions I don't like or ruining entire gamemodes when things don't go my way. Don't embarrass yourself some more if you don't know what you're talking about.

Great grammar lol
Why you are sooo kids? Really stop complaining. Seriosly! Leni was removed? so what? shit happens. Its actually was Leni's choice. Blame her!
But the staff trying to do as much as they can just for give you continue to play ps4 events.
HQ is amazing host and just very  good person!
So keep calm and enjoy this game, or just leave if you are so principled
[Image: avatar11.gif]
Intel Core i-5 6500 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My YouTube
It is all good BJ, take all the time you need. you are a part of a great community who will always help you if needed.
Ill be honest here, im not a memeber of the PS4 community here. I think the biggest road block you guys are having to Leni being banned is you generally see her online when she is in control. The way she acts when she is not in control is what got her banned. Its best not to try and make excuses for her at this point, but to just go with the flow and see how HQs events go.

HQ puts a lot of time and energy into creating(not just finding) game modes and other activities for his events, far better then what i have seen from Leni. So why not give him the chance. Who knows, you might just like it.
If you guys could actually see how she treats us, how she acts towards the staff here, you would not blame us for doing this.  She thinks she is untouchable and just keeps getting worse and worse.  If you're unhappy with this, just leave.
[Image: skpeFRs.png]
"I told BJ, I don't need your help anymore! I won't ask you ever again!.. That's how he's panic and banned me may he's worried my events get better and better in the future."

if that line doesn't convince you that she is completely fucking insane, then you are also insane.

Why would i panic because ngg events get better?  I spent money to upgrade the ts3 server just so there would be room for ps4 events.  I participated in every ps4 event that I could.  You wanna know why she is banned and kicked from hosting events?  Just read the line above.  That's how her brain works.  It's backward as fuck.

She is paranoid, angry and abusive.  Those of you who have befriended her, just be ready for the shit-storm you are going to have to face in the future.  It will not end well for any of you.