Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Grand Theft Auto Online 
Hello, NGG my name Is  Zack, or you can call me Zackery, or Zack attack of what makes you feel better. I am russian. I was born there of August 13 2004. We left russia when I was about 4 years old and I don't remember anything being there but stepping on a nail. At this time I am in 7th  and I'll be in 8th after the summer of 2017. I currently have depression after my friend  Lorenzo passed on the 26 of April and I don't want to talk about that and my depression. I like to chat with people in know   and don't know. And the reason there are two spaces between some words cause my phone is being a pain. 
I play on ps4 and I have GTA 5. My psn  is zombiekiller4099. I am learning the german language cause french was just way to hard. I hope you learned a few things about me, and have a great  day.
Welcome to the forums dude.
My condolences for your loss.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Welcome to NGG!