Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

What happened to Gussi111?
Grand Theft Auto IV 
Three years since his last video Sad
He got over winning all the races
[Image: tumblr_oopu60vmPJ1rby04wo1_1280.gif]
He lost interest in gaming...
[Image: PoizonMushro0m.png]
From what I've heard his life got incredibly busy at some point and he had to stop playing games.
Why do you care since you joined this forum its been three years from now i think you are late?
(05-26-2017, 04:26 PM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote: Why do you care since you joined this forum its been three years from now i think you are late?

Don't be a dick, the kid's just wondering where his favorite YouTuber has been.

He has a stable career and a family from what I understood, he wanted to play again a year or two ago but his life's incredibly busy.
(05-26-2017, 06:22 PM)Neaksy Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 04:26 PM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote: Why do you care since you joined this forum it's been three years from now i think you are late?

Don't be a dick, the kid's just wondering where his favorite YouTuber has been.

He has a stable career and a family from what I understood, he wanted to play again a year or two ago but his life's incredibly busy.

Ok sorry dude! you are right well i've never seen like this before they have been playing gta for years that was amazing! still a better love story than twilight...
Now this is the process called. "getting a life".
Wake up-work-eat-sleep

........ I think I'm having those symptoms myself. Help me?
He has a lot of responsibilities. And gaming has been on hold for him for a while.
Thanks!
Answered.