Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Question about racing events
Hello,

I have joined NGG a while ago now and i was wondering if there are racing events in NGG with tracks like the old races from Grand Turisimo and Forza or other non stunt tracks that alredy exist in GTA?
If those races are non existing in GTA, would there be intrest in re-creating circuit races like the Nurburgring and other competitive tracks?

I realy like racing but lately i have only done alot of stunt races in GTA. I miss the good old times of competitive racing with those who also love it.
is there someone who hosts racing events like this? 

Thanks for reading Big Grin
Greetings rosa
Yeah, I do host clean racing events every once in a while.
I'll host one after I'm done with finals (3-ish weeks).
I would like to join it then when you host one. in the future i might host them too but not until i have a new pc
I was literally just thinking about hosting a clean racing event this very next Friday. If you want, we can do old races, I have a few from Broughy and his crew.
(05-28-2017, 05:40 PM)Randoom Wrote: Yeah, I do host clean racing events every once in a while.
I'll host one after I'm done with finals (3-ish weeks).

What finals? and you should be hosting the racing every monday i think this would be good
(05-28-2017, 07:37 PM)Neaksy Wrote: I was literally just thinking about hosting a clean racing event this very next Friday. If you want, we can do old races, I have a few from Broughy and his crew.

I like that idea Big Grin sign me up