Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Leaving for awhile
So about 2 months ago me and my girlfriend got some bad news and have to move out next week.

We have accommodation to got to as the girlfriends best friend has aloud us to move in.

However as its a small house there is no room for my pc so it will be going into storage along with other furniture.

Il be away for a while as we dont know how long it will take to get somewhere else. It could be a month it could be more. We just dont know yet.

As the title states im leaving for a while but i will be back. Im not going for good.

Il keep checking the forums regularly​.

When we get another place il be sure to let u all know. Whether it be on the forums, teamspeak or something else

My last event will be on 10th june 2017

If i can get on it would be great to have my execution lol
[Image: oc7gIbp.png]
good luck Kepler. Hope to see you soon!
[Image: avatar11.gif]
Intel Core i-5 6500 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My YouTube
Hope to see you back soon Wink
Intel Core i7 6700HQ / Nvidia Geforce GTX970M 6Gb 

16Gb RAM DDR4 @ 2144Mhz / SSD 240 Gb / HDD 1TB
I hope we see you soon.
hope you're back soon dude! good luck!
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
Update time: news on the homefront. Ive been bumped up as priority and will probably have a place in about a month or two. I still check the forums and youtube to see what you guys have been up to. All looks amazing.

Still gaining subscribers even though i haven't uploaded anything since uploading the execution video which is also on Dropbox if anyone would like to use.

As soon as i know more il keep you all updated.

If you haven't already follow me on my Facebook page @KeplerGaming01 , Twitter @KeplerGaming1 and follow me on my Instagram @KeplerGaming

See you guys soon

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Update time: so Tuesday just gone. We got offered a house. Its still having work done to it but its definitely ours. We are going for a viewing tomorrow and hopefully should have the keys soon. Fingers crossed we have the keys next week.

Congrats on hopefully getting a new place.
Update time: So that house we got. Well it fell through. The council called us to say it got broken into and trashed so its back on the waiting list again. Me the girlfriend and step daughter are so disappointed. Fingers crossed we get something soon. Missing my pc in urgent need of some game time with you guys

Well that sucks real bad. I hope you get it sorted soon.
Today we got offered a house and took it so all good now

(08-08-2017, 05:11 PM)Kepler Wrote: Today we got offered a house and took it so all good now

yay Big Grin
[Image: 76561198146018914.png]
[Image: 76561198334566085.png]
Get keys to house probably by the 18th