Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

How GAY Are You?
Suggested by ValyNely lol. Where do you fall on the Kinsey scale?

www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/lets-talk-about-sex

My results.

[Image: 32a971275312b09c92f6054dbdc53018.png]
[Image: results2.png]
Mine
[Image: IMG_1046.jpg] [Image: dszjdgzskufgszerilyg.png] [Image: pic_1.png] [Image: LOL.jpg]
Custom PC                               Crazy Landing                          Funny Stunt                             Kinky stuff
Apparently more gay than you, Neaksy.

"You got: Not really heterosexual or homosexual.

You don’t necessarily fall on the spectrum of sexuality, which is okay. Sexuality doesn’t have to be strictly one thing or another thing, and there are plenty of people out there who experience sexual feelings in unique ways, or perhaps don’t experience sexual feelings at all."
These tests are getting stupid.
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
(07-02-2017, 12:15 AM)GTAHQHD Wrote: These tests are getting stupid.

Looks like somebody did the test and results told him he's gay.
[Image: boFHC48.png]
I don't like buzzfeed either. Most of their quizzes are dumb, but that's sort of the point. They shouldn't be taken too seriously.

EDIT: Great, now people are replying to my imgur post and calling me "half a fag" lol
[Image: 76561198238232224.png]
(07-02-2017, 01:01 PM)ItsChristi Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/boFHC48.png
I don't like buzzfeed either. Most of their quizzes are dumb, but that's sort of the point. They shouldn't be taken too seriously.

EDIT: Great, now people are replying to my imgur post and calling me "half a fag" lol

D Y K E
(07-01-2017, 10:37 PM)Neaksy Wrote: Suggested by ValyNely lol. Where do you fall on the Kinsey scale?

lmao Neaksy, i wanted to see some test with secret quastion like what color you like whitch showes some itreresting result
but its fine

mine is hilarious Laughing

[Image: -hyimvwiRkmR1CuWmLpTOQ.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Intel Core i-5 6500 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My YouTube
As Elton John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

You got: Strictly heterosexual.

You’re straighter than a ruler wearing black socks with sandals. Every sexual thought you’ve ever had has been for a member of the other sex, and that’ll probably never change. Your sexuality is about as fluid as the polar ice caps.
[Image: Skull1.gif]

[Image: 76561198134559209.png]
Straight as a bolt.
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]
[Image: b8b16701d0.jpg]
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
I got the same as Neaksy, Leapord, and Stinger.
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue
Grand Theft Auto V 
Shy I am as gay as a gtamissions

(And I am new here)