Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Where have you travelled to in the past?
Whether it be to a different country, a different province/region/state if you are in a large country, or a famous landmark.

I will start.  Born in the US, visited the UK, Mexico, Turkey, passed through Frankfort, Germany and would like to thank the helpful and understanding staff there in making the shittiest event of my life tolerable, Australia, and then moved to Australia.
I'm born in Norway. I've been in Denmark, Sweden and Cyprus.
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1

Went to London after I granduated from High School. Been to a lot of States.
I'm from Singapore, i've only travelled to China. I really wish one day I could visit London or the Netherlands because I heard they have amazing sceneries.
I was born in the Basque Country, in the north of Spain. I've travelled to Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Prague (loved them ALL! Heart ) and almost all the cities of Spain. My favourite ones are Barcelona, Vienna and Budapest Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
I was born in Belgium, 
go every year on vacation to Belgium
will probably die in Belgium.
+ I went to turkey, Italie, Germany, The Netherlands, France, UK, and greece
Eat french fries! They were made in Belgium just like me!
Im from israel , Ya know , U got a problam , Go cry  Angel

Went 2 times to bulgaria - Sofia 
Went 2 times to turkey - istanbul

In 1 year im going to the US - LA , Las vegas
And maybe ukrain and russia.. 

But i would LOVE to travel all over Europe..
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
Born and still living in The Netherlands, been to Germany (10+ times, family lives there), Belgium/Ardennes (10+ times), Sweden (2x), Norway (1x), Switzerland (6x), Austria (3x), Czech Republic (Prague) (1x), Morocco (1x), Italy (Rome 1x (4x)) and Greece (1x). 
Some more distant travels are coming next year when I'll be going to South Africa and maybe Australia, New Zealand, Borneo and Malaysia (planning to do this anyway, but not sure when.)
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Live in Slovenia, Croatia like 30x (very popular vacation country for Slovenians), Italy 5x, Austria 5x, UK 2x, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary and Czech republic once, France overnight once (one of the worst dinners I ever had tho lol).
I was born in United Kingdom

I had been visited to Netherlands, France, Spain, Greece and America.. That's it

I'm still live in United Kingdom...
I was born in New Jersey, but I moved to South Carolina in 2001. I went to Philadelphia a few years ago. I'm still living in South Carolina.
Born in Estonia, always been living in estonia, ive been to finland, england, latvia, lithuania, sweden and more places i cant remember
(07-23-2016, 11:02 PM)Drewby Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 10:57 PM)Ghost_fox91 Wrote: I was born in New Jersey, but I moved to South Carolina in 2001. I went to Philadelphia a few years ago. I'm still living in South Carolina.

Ever been to LBI? My family and I used to go to my grandpa's rental house a week out of the summer.  Was thinking about taking a nostalgia trip there after I get evicted.

Haven't been there. But I've been to Cape May.
(07-23-2016, 04:29 PM)Stinger Wrote: Born and still living in The Netherlands, been to Germany (10+ times, family lives there), Belgium/Ardennes (10+ times), Sweden (2x), Norway (1x), Switzerland (6x), Austria (3x), Czech Republic (Prague) (1x), Morocco (1x), Italy (Rome 1x (4x)) and Greece (1x). 
Some more distant travels are coming next year when I'll be going to South Africa and maybe Australia, New Zealand, Borneo and Malaysia (planning to do this anyway, but not sure when.)

You forgot the produce isle.

I've been to CT, NJ, FL, RI, MA, PA, DE and MD.
I went to disneyland when i was 7...
(07-23-2016, 11:02 PM)Drewby Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 10:57 PM)Ghost_fox91 Wrote: I was born in New Jersey, but I moved to South Carolina in 2001. I went to Philadelphia a few years ago. I'm still living in South Carolina.

Ever been to LBI? My family and I used to go to my grandpa's rental house a week out of the summer.  Was thinking about taking a nostalgia trip there after I get evicted.

why did you get evicted?
I was born in Virginia, and have been to nearly every state in the US. I have also lived in Illinois (north Chicago), New Jersey (Lakehurst, where the Hindenburg burned), Connecticut (Norwich and Groton), California (San Diego), Georgia, Rhode Island, and have been rotting here in Indiana for the last 22 years. My father was in the Navy, so we moved a lot. I had grand delusions of traveling, but I don't even make enough money to travel an hour away to Cincinnati Ohio, let alone across the country or even somewhere else in the world.

I would love to go over to Europe, though mostly just Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, and Germany. No offense to you guys in other countries. Oh, and Australia, just because.
Born & living in Sweden, I've travelled to Iceland, Norway, Finland and Thailand
[Image: Darkgunner_77.png]
borne in Texas, and have traveled  to about 25 states

[Image: iron_lords.jpg]

I've been to France and Spain. My visit to Spain was only a pass-by to France.