Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

I guess Im the "new guy"
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Name in GTA is Fate-Weaver, glad to meet you all. Ive seen  a good number of your youtube vids which led me here. Msg me if anyone would like to get together in GTA, races, missions, heists, car shows, whatever Id be happy to join.
Welcome!
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Away
Wait whats my fate then.

I can guess yours it is to become..... Wait randoom might ban me if i say that (walking on a knife edge with him).

Welcome to NGG.

(Plz don't ban me.) - Randoom
Welcome, the "new guy". You'll usually find people playing in the evening on our ts3.

(03-13-2018, 08:27 AM)Ghost.1579 Wrote: Wait whats my fate then.

I can guess yours it is to become..... Wait randoom might ban me if i say that (walking on a knife edge with him).

Welcome to NGG.

bandened
welcome to the community fate
Welcome to NGG!
(03-13-2018, 12:13 PM)Randoom Wrote: Welcome, the "new guy". You'll usually find people playing in the evening on our ts3.

(03-13-2018, 08:27 AM)Ghost.1579 Wrote: Wait whats my fate then.

Welcome to NGG.

bandened
"bandened" - WTF