Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Poll: How often should racing events be hosted?
This poll is closed.
Never, they suck!
14.29%
1 14.29%
Once a Week
28.57%
2 28.57%
Every two weeks
28.57%
2 28.57%
Every three weeks
0%
0 0%
Every month
14.29%
1 14.29%
Once every 3 months
0%
0 0%
Maybe twice a year?
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Racing Event voting
Grand Theft Auto Online 
It Seems that people enjoy racing events thus people wanting more.
I respect that others may host these racing events but perhaps we can understand how often people would like to do these events. 
Please vote accordingly. 
If you have any other suggestions for these events or other "Special" events then please post a reply stating what idea you may have.
  [Image: 14c1bb31762465abd97c35fe2141b067.png] <--- Click here--->[Image: d7e9fca5e25f089a96766f35742a3591.jpg]
I personally really enjoy the racing events and from my own point of view I'd like to do them quite often. However, our community is not a racing community. This means the general interest in events like these is not very big and most people won't join them every week (if there was one every week). I think interest would die very quickly if we'd attempt to do them weekly, or even bi-weekly. The same happened to GTA IV when we attempted to bring it back some time after GTA V came out, or when we played Rust too often.
I think the maximum would be to do them monthly or bi-monthly so we can keep it fun and interesting.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
To counter Stinger's argument about burning out: I'd like to see them every two weeks only because if you miss one, you don't have to wait another ~month.
Maybe we'd even attract more new members than usual if we do these somewhat often.
They like it because there is only one loser.me
Why having fun with a prostitute is like a bungee jumping?
You're dead, if the rubber breaks.

Steam: Ken Block
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR/AzerianCunt

Away