Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

More GTA IV events!
Grand Theft Auto IV 
I think there should be more GTA IV events because not many of them are hosted here.
[Image: Skull1.gif]

[Image: 76561198134559209.png]
Well I totally agree but
the thing is GTA IV doenst work out so good anymore
People getting Kick glitches etc. and also many people
dont join them
(03-24-2018, 03:13 AM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: Well I totally agree but
the thing is GTA IV doenst work out so good anymore
People getting Kick glitches etc. and also many people
dont join them

Sad
[Image: Skull1.gif]

[Image: 76561198134559209.png]
If we could do one for ps3 or four i would probably join 
Also we need them it is a good classic
Why having fun with a prostitute is like a bungee jumping?
You're dead, if the rubber breaks.

Steam: Ken Block
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR/AzerianCunt

Away
We do some GTAIV events however they are not as good as before because:

The demographic of our community has changed drastically, people are no longer looking for communities that play GTAIV; many members haven't even played GTAIV. This means that we no longer have 32 players in a lobby that in turn makes the modes less fun; Mowtown is a very good example of this.

Another thing is that we can no longer really do the custom modes that we used to do in ORF because we have just simply lost the maps and re-making them from scratch again would be difficult and nobody really wants to do it.

The last point that I would like to cover is the YouTube situation; people have asked why NGG isn't like ORF anymore and I feel I found the answer; some of this can be attributed to the fact that we have lost a lot of the members that were around during those days however the main cause of this 'loss of magic' is that for certain people; BJ as an example, YouTube became a career; a way of making a living so we couldn't just play as a group of friends like we did in ORF we have to do interesting and entertaining stuff. Basically people aren't looking for GTAIV gameplay; so it's all well and good if we enjoy ourselves however BJ, for example won't be gaining anything from it.

To sum this up quickly. Yes we will have some GTAIV events but don't expect them to be frequent; and especially don't expect them to be on PS3; if we do one we will have it on PC as that is the most accessible platform for the majority of our community.
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]