Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Shit Has Hit The Fan
So. Where to start. Lets start from the begining.

So on the 29th March 2018 me and my partner split and has kicked me out (Kind of). What with having no where else to live and she knows what its like having no where to live she is letting me stay at hers until i can get a place of my own.

The arrangements are me sleeping in a sleeping bag on a mattress in the kitchen. I have to be out of the house at 8am and can come back at 6pm. Which is driving me crazy and looking to get something asap even if its just somewhere temporary until i get somewhere more permanent.

I am resisted with Homefinder (My local councils housing department) and currently on Band 3 (Band 1 being a main priority, like me and Band 5 being someone who has somewhere but just wants to move) I can apply for properties every Wednesday but can only apply for 2. 

Once im offered somewhere i can go for a viewing and a few days after that i can sign for the keys and that place will be mine. Then its just moving everything in there. I not be homeless anymore.

I could go private which would require me to pay upfront a bond of around £400 to £600 of which i dont have. So council is the only way at the moment.

Once im back i will be focusing on Events, Joining you guys at random times playing random games and focusing on my youtube channel. 

Like i said before. Not leaving NGG. Your not gonna get rid of me that easy. Your stuck with me for life bitches
[Image: F1NsBNW.png]
[Image: ZOB1zZU.png]
(04-07-2018, 09:01 AM)Kepler Wrote: So. Where to start. Lets start from the begining.

So on the 29th March 2018 me and my partner split and has kicked me out (Kind of). What with having no where else to live and she knows what its like having no where to live she is letting me stay at hers until i can get a place of my own.

The arrangements are me sleeping in a sleeping bag on a mattress in the kitchen. I have to be out of the house at 8am and can come back at 6pm. Which is driving me crazy and looking to get something asap even if its just somewhere temporary until i get somewhere more permanent.

I am resisted with Homefinder (My local councils housing department) and currently on Band 3 (Band 1 being a main priority, like me and Band 5 being someone who has somewhere but just wants to move) I can apply for properties every Wednesday but can only apply for 2. 

Once im offered somewhere i can go for a viewing and a few days after that i can sign for the keys and that place will be mine. Then its just moving everything in there. I not be homeless anymore.

I could go private which would require me to pay upfront a bond of around £400 to £600 of which i dont have. So council is the only way at the moment.

Once im back i will be focusing on Events, Joining you guys at random times playing random games and focusing on my youtube channel. 

Like i said before. Not leaving NGG. Your not gonna get rid of me that easy. Your stuck with me for life bitches
That's sad and even more sad is that she doesn't appreisiate you and even more sad we are stuck with you for life and me also I will be onwith you forever. But im sorry for your hardships and it is honourable for you to stick with NGG
...what the fuck man?  don't you have a job tho?
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
UPDATE: 18/05/18

So as i stated before about my band being band 3 ive been moved to band 2. When i was on band 3 i was between 30 to 60 in the queue for flats and now i been pushed to band 2 i get priority over others. 2 properties i have bidded on im number 1 in the queue. This means that Hopefully il have a place in a few weeks. Which also means i should be back online with you all soon.

Il keep you all updated. Gonna be doing vlogs on my channel. Il be letting everyone who subbed to me know what's happening with content on my channel plus more.

And il be able to sort my 2nd channel out as well

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
UPDATE: 25/06/18

So on the 16th May i got a letter about being offered a flat and if i accepted i would be about to viewiyv a few days after. I accepted but its its a good month and still not been to view it yet. A few days ago i got another Letter saying i would be able to viev the flat on or before the 3rd July 2018 but i just gotta wait for a letter or a phone call giving me a time and date to view it.

Once ive virwev the flat it will be a few days before i get the keys then its officially mine.a few days after i got keys i should be back online.

Il be doing vlogs again and the first vlog will explain what im doing (Games playing, livestream, schedules etc) so stay tuned for that.

Will let you guys know on Messenger in the group chat once i have the keys. 

Also pay attention on the group chat as i usually post links to games that a free for a limited time
UPDATE 18/7/18

So after waiting for about a month for my local council to contact me about the keys for the property they finally called me.

I go to view the property Tomorrow. Will take some measurements and room positions as I have an idea where I'm having things. Once I've inputted the design into the planner 5D app I will screen shot to show you guys.

Once I'm back online I will be doing monthly vlogs on my channel which will include ideas I'm planning to do to the flat. I.E. Getting a server rack and wiring Ethernet ports in certain rooms

This flats gonna be all geeked out

Sent by using morse code and carrier pigeon
UPDATE 22nd July 2018

So i got the keys to the flat on 20th, moved everything i had into the flat yesterday. Got a few things to do from Monday to wednesday and hopefully il be back online this weekend.

I posted a pic of what flat looks like if your interested[Image: ac8933dadb6f73523b03e9651dc5087f.jpg]

Sent by using morse code and carrier pigeon