Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

When is a Strawberry dead?
I know this is kinda random but I was reading The Infinite Monkey cage last night and came across this question and it eluded me.

Tossing the question in for the greatest masterminds to figure out.
Hmm...
Idk, but 1 negative rep for Ghost = 1 strawberry saved.
A strawberry is dead as soon as it is picked from the plant. This is because it cannot grow anymore, even though it still has seeds on the strawberry which could still be used to make more strawberries. Click here to find out more about strawberries
(27 strawberries have been saved so far)
[Image: 4821dc14783c97716f615f9638e1ce98.png] [Image: pic_1.png]Click here My full setup(changes are often, even the picture on the far left is wrong)
(04-16-2018, 08:57 AM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: A strawberry is dead as soon as it is picked from the plant. This is because it cannot grow anymore, even though it still has seeds on the strawberry which could still be used to make more strawberries. Click here to find out more about strawberries
(22 strawberries have been saved so far)

But when the strawberry is picked it still has some energy left so it is still alive and its seeds are still alive so it still has potential life.

and how has it gone up from -22 to -27 in a few hours.
Hmm...
ITS DEAD ONCE ITS NO LONGER ALIVE...

That is not my problem regarding your rep. I need to adjust my post it seems...

Each time you give negative rep to me or others, another strawberry dies.
[Image: 4821dc14783c97716f615f9638e1ce98.png] [Image: pic_1.png]Click here My full setup(changes are often, even the picture on the far left is wrong)
(04-16-2018, 10:18 AM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: ITS DEAD ONCE ITS NO LONGER ALIVE...

That is not my problem regarding your rep. I need to adjust my post it seems...

But it is still energy and energy can not be created nor destroyed, First law of thermodynamics.
Hmm...
I'd argue a strawberry is dead when it is no longer alive.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97