Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Lancer Evo X or VIII
As you can see on my profile photo i bought a evo VIII.Is it like evo x or faster?
Step 1: Buy a 3D Printer
Step 2: Print a 3D Printer
Step 3: Return the 3D Printer
Funny prank

Steam: Mr. Lancer Evo
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR
Teamspeak 3 username: Husəyin Aliyəv
Away
I prefer VIII's design over the X, only slightly though.

Maybe someone here knows something about its rear diff...

Also, I don't think XIII exists..
@Cute_Trap What was it again about the evos rear dif?
The Evo 8 is a much better choice in terms of performance. Especially if it is a 5-speed. The 4G63 is a wonderful engine to modify because of the cast iron block rather than the die-cast one found int he 10; it blows up much less basically.

It's good for about 450BHP stock until you have to start replacing pistons and conrods mainly, huge modification scene in terms of racing for the 8 as it was made for it; the 10 was made for an era of show cars so it's sort of crap and fat for the most part; the interior of the 8 is a bit underwhelming and put together with quite cheap plastic but the 10 is very similar in that matter with poor design however you do get some goodies if you get the FQ models but they were only made for the UK by HKS.

As the other two clowns have said; I do know a lot about the rear/center differential of the Evos and I can tell you that from the 8 onwards the differential has not changed much in terms of build design; what did change were the extra stuff you got with the 9 and 10; for example different surface modes however all they really did was just change the distribution of the power from 50/50 to for example 70/30 for snow; it's not really that huge of a lost unless of course you're planning to either go snow-racing or rallying.
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]
(04-17-2018, 06:32 PM)Cute Trap Wrote: The EVo 8 is a much better choice in terms of performance. Especially if it is a 5-speed. The 4G63 is a wonderful engine to modify because of the cast iron block rather than the die-cast one found int he 10; it blows up much less basically.

It's good for about 450BHP stock until you have to start replacing pistons and conrods mainly, huge modification scene in terms of racing for the 8 as it was made for it; the 10 was made for an era of show cars so it's sort of crap and fat for the most part; the interior of the 8 is a bit underwhelming and put together with quite cheap plastic but the 10 is very similar in that matter with poor design however you do get some goodies if you get the FQ models but they were only made for the UK by HKS.

As the other two clowns have said; I do know a lot about the rear/center differential of the Evos and I can tell you that from the 8 onwards the differential has not changed much in terms of build design; what did change were the extra stuff you got with the 9 and 10; for example different surface modes however all they really did was just change the distribution of the power from 50/50 to for example 70/30 for snow; it's not really that huge of a lost unless of course you're planning to either go snow-racing or rallying.

k n o w l e d g e
(04-17-2018, 08:30 AM)Randoom Wrote: I prefer VIII's design over the X, only slightly though.

Maybe someone here knows something about its rear diff...

Also, I don't think XIII exists..

I was thinking about buying the x but i made a mistake on names, sorry Smile

[Image: Screenshot_2018_04_18_08_07_47.png]
Step 1: Buy a 3D Printer
Step 2: Print a 3D Printer
Step 3: Return the 3D Printer
Funny prank

Steam: Mr. Lancer Evo
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR
Teamspeak 3 username: Husəyin Aliyəv
Away