Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: I GOT SOMETHIN TA SAY!!! READ!
I dunno about you all, but i'm not particularly enjoying playing GTA Online much anymore.  After 5 freaking years, there's nothing new.  The events have become cringy, and when they're done, i'm mostly left feeling like I wanna bash my head into concrete.  It feels forced.  It's just gotten stale.

The videos I make for youtube have been mostly unsatisfying also.  When it comes time to cut together some game mode or rounds of BUSTED! i'm just like "ugh, this crap again".  The only thing that lights a fire in me lately is when we do the skits/short films/whatever you want to call them.  The voice acting sessions are always a ton of laughs and so is the filming, (most of the time, fuck you issi classic!).  Editing them together and seeing the outcome is exciting and fun and makes me just want to do more.

I'd like to know what you all think.  Who would like to join in on this stuff?  I need writers, voice actors, stunt drivers, and others.  (When I say "writers", it can be as simple as coming up with a rough idea for a skit or short movie.  You don't have to consider yourself an actual writer.)  This stuff generally doesn't involve a ton of action, most of the time we're hanging out, talking about ideas and having some laughs.  If you're not the type to enjoy that, you will probably get bored.  Keep that in mind!

Anyways.

For right now, I'm not going to force the usual Saturday events unless I, or WE, come up with some creative shit that will actually be enjoyable and challenging.  No more hosting an event just for the sake of hosting one.  No more finding shitty maps on SC and wasting 3 hours just to discover they're just shitty.  I'm not saying the events I do host will be nothing but filming skits.  If we come up with a game mode or something wacky that sounds like it can actually be fun, we'll go for it.  But instead of posting the mandatory Saturday event and then finding garbage for us to do, I will wait until we have a good amount of quality shit to do and then host an event.  If it takes 2 weeks, or 3 weeks or a month, then so be it.  

Other event hosts are free to host whatever events they want though, so if ya'll wanna keep up the typical Saturday thing, go for it.

Ok back to the skits/short films thing.  I'd really like to build a team of good focused people for this.  If you're interested let me know here in the topic.  Go ahead and list what kinda things you'd be interested in.  For example: Voice acting, writing, stunt drivers, extras, set builders (creating maps, structures, anything we need), ideas, etc...  But let me remind you once again, filming this stuff and recording voices and other things can be long, tedious and not particularly action-packed!  If you can't sit still and you get bored easily, don't bother to join!

Maybe we'll add a icon on the teamspeak for the "film maker" crew!

Ok that's about it.  I'd like to know everyones thoughts on this!  baiiiii!
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
yeah im in, im getting really bored in events because its just shitty SC jobs.
[Image: latest?cb=20090201113849]
I'm totally in, well
i'm trained in voice acting atleast in German, because me and some of my crew friends used to FanDub some series in German and we still doing some.
Thats one of the reasons why my voice "sounds so good", quallity wise, because of the mic xD
But when do you need a voice actor with an "strong?" German accent...

But yeah I had/have many film respectivly Machinma ideas that go all the way back to GTA IV. I might wiriting
some scripts over the time.

Sadly we can't use animations like in GTA IV for scenes in GTA Online, well we could with an mod menu I guess
but I guess thats to risky :D

You know BJ you can always count on me about for this stuff, well I think you should know this after 8 years now xD

GTA V became or I should say was always boring. I never had so much fun with this game as with GTA IV, SP & MP.
GTA V is now almost 5 years old... feels like forver.... GTA IV is 10 years old and still feels new to play for me.

Maybe is not just the game, we all getting older and older, maybe this was the end for the GTA series... 
Well thanks to GTA Shitline....

But yeah like I said. You can always count on me BJ. I was here 8 years ago (11/12 years old at that point) and I gonna be here
in 8 years still (damn I would be 27/28 then o.o)! Well if I don't die before xD
(05-06-2018, 11:16 AM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: I'm totally in, well
i'm trained in voice acting atleast in German, because me and some of my crew friends used to FanDub some series in German and we still doing some.
Thats one of the reasons why my voice "sounds so good", quallity wise, because of the mic Laughing
But when do you need a voice actor with an "strong?" German accent...

But yeah I had/have many film respectivly Machinma ideas that go all the way back to GTA IV. I might wiriting
some scripts over the time.

Sadly we can't use animations like in GTA IV for scenes in GTA Online, well we could with an mod menu I guess
but I guess thats to risky Big Grin

You know BJ you can always count on me about for this stuff, well I think you should know this after 8 years now Laughing

GTA V became or I should say was always boring. I never had so much fun with this game as with GTA IV, SP & MP.
GTA V is now almost 5 years old... feels like forver.... GTA IV is 10 years old and still feels new to play for me.

Maybe is not just the game, we all getting older and older, maybe this was the end for the GTA series... 
Well thanks to GTA Shitline....

But yeah like I said. You can always count on me BJ. I was here 8 years ago (11/12 years old at that point) and I gonna be here
in 8 years still (damn I would be 27/28 then o.o)! Well if I don't die before Laughing
**cough cough**

Hello!
im here!
I have a mod menu
Yeah the events have kinda been getting stale for a while..

I'm in for some in-game acting/driving/whatever or map creation
...please don't do these sessions at like 2AM (euro time).
all right, the GTA V is all time boring because all vehicles are too heavy than GTA IV, we cant do tournament derby then
[Image: SrdT592.png]
Yeah doing events for the sake of hosting one each week has become boring. You know I prefer to play in smaller groups so skit videos etc, I'm down.

(05-06-2018, 11:21 AM)H2O Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:16 AM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: Sadly we can't use animations like in GTA IV for scenes in GTA Online, well we could with an mod menu I guess
**cough cough**

Hello!
im here!
I have a mod menu

Can we not just use FiveM these days? Much less risky than doing it in GTA Online, no? It can't replace regular events but surely to get some animations, custom peds and cars for cinematics it should be alright.
Im always there to help, like Randoom said, if it is during the working week 2 AM isnt really viable to those who live in Europe.
Although, I am not a huge fan of being a voice actor too much but hey, i am here to have some fun. Also, i like fancy stunt driving!

I also like the idea of the FiveM but, would we need a custom server set up for us to play together with the mods and plugins we want?
  [Image: 14c1bb31762465abd97c35fe2141b067.png] <--- Click here--->[Image: d7e9fca5e25f089a96766f35742a3591.jpg]
(05-06-2018, 12:38 PM)Neaksy Wrote: Yeah doing events for the sake of hosting one each week has become boring. You know I prefer to play in smaller groups so skit videos etc, I'm down.

(05-06-2018, 11:21 AM)H2O Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:16 AM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: Sadly we can't use animations like in GTA IV for scenes in GTA Online, well we could with an mod menu I guess
**cough cough**

Hello!
im here!
I have a mod menu

Can we not just use FiveM these days? Much less risky than doing it in GTA Online, no? It can't replace regular events but surely to get some animations, custom peds and cars for cinematics it should be alright.

Well as far I know FiveM doenst support the Video Editor respectivly you cant even record clips, well atleast it was like that in 2016
I'd be down for sure if they take place somewhere around the regular event times. As you know I've also gotten bored of the regular events and I think this might be a good change.
I could be a voice actor, stunt driver, or I could help making the script.

About FiveM. FiveM in itself is very very limited. It's basically just a very boring free roam with nothing to do, except that you can use mods. 
To actually be able to do things it needs a LOT of work to make it even somewhat complete.
For skits it might be useful though, I could run a server on my 2nd PC if needed.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
i could be a stunt driver
Stinger, I disagree. I have been playing a lot with friends on FiveM the past year.. It doesn't take TOO much work to set up a server properly..

Maurice, the Recording feature GTA 5 has, FiveM has that too, just the same way like the old F2 system from GTA 4.

I personally haven't joined events for a year or so because new people, kids and such came in and was only there to be the loudest and to play with BJ. They screamed and didn't understand that other people are there too.. It was me, Me, mE, ME, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over and over again in Teamspeak. Also the events already then became boring. Races, busted, deathmatches started to be hidden away

Personally BJ, I think your best chance is to look back and do some of the old gamemodes.. I was in BGF too and damn the gamemodes we had, custom and otherwise to play, always fun. Take something like KOTC (King of The Cup), can be done in GTA 5 too, it was a challenge but still fun to do. I sometimes look back on the old BGF videos, BJ try and do that and then convert the videos over to GTA 5 for maybe some brand new content? Try that is my best bet for you to find new ideas, maybe take some REALLY awesome map makers like Lionek to create the maps.. GTAHQHD and Neaksy are well going on them too. If there is something that needs a mod menu, then go with FiveM.. Just create a small server for 24 people or 32 to be passive activated, doesn't cost too much..

BJ, I hope you find new inspiration from what I gave of ideas here. If you want more then you know where I am, old friend!

- Ruben
Ruben:
We've done KOTC in gta5 before.  it was kinda "meh".  We don't get many kids in events anymore lately, and they mostly get muted right away anyways when they do join.  It's still a loud noise clusterfuck though, but it has nothing to do with kids.

Stinger:
As long as 5m has the ability to record cinematics, i think we should try it.  Especially if we can lock the time and weather, as this is a big issue when recording skits most of the time.  Would save us lots of wait time

Leopard:
When I get a project to film, i'll host a topic for it and make it during the typical event times.  Lately the skits have been like 2-3 ppl, (mostly me, rosa and fyre), so we do them later.  But for bigger projects with more ppl i'll do them earlier.

h2o:
the mod menu would be incredibly helpful.  Those gestures and animation you can do would def. add to the possible things we can do.

Maurice:
we can always use a distinct and foreign voice for skits.  I actually have a semi-written script for the "raccoon squad origins story" that requires a crazy german scientist!
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
(05-06-2018, 06:01 PM)gtamissions Wrote: Stinger:
As long as 5m has the ability to record cinematics, i think we should try it.  Especially if we can lock the time and weather, as this is a big issue when recording skits most of the time.  Would save us lots of wait time

Last time I checked it requires a plugin for that to work, but yes, it's possible.
As I said, for skits it would be a good option, but not for custom gamemodes and actually using it for the "normal" events, because that would require a lot of coding and installing plugins.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
You know me; I can voice and obviously drive and I have an absurd amount of money so we can do whatever; feel free to message me about anything.
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]
I'm happy to help.
I am Arab so if you need anything with that or anything else I am in Big Grin
Intel Core i7 6700HQ / Nvidia Geforce GTX970M 6Gb 

16Gb RAM DDR4 @ 2144Mhz / SSD 240 Gb / HDD 1TB
I Would Enjoy To be in this skit making
To be honest BJ, I had been growing bored of the events. At least, watching videos. Though I did enjoy the skits at the start of a number of them. There have been a few times when my work schedule had me free on a Saturday, and I had thought of joining the events, but remembering how they were about a year ago made me throw away those thoughts. I enjoyed playing with you guys, but some people made it to where I didn't want to put up with the hassle of them.

The skits/short movies you had been making, while at first were a little cringey, they have gotten quite a bit better. I would love greatly to join in on some of these, but of course, there's my work schedule. Though there's a chance I may be getting a job somewhere else. I wouldn't mind, if my schedule would allow it, to be either an extra or a voice actor. 

As for the events, having events just to have them can really crank out the burnout. I'm surprised after 5 years of doing these every single week that you hadn't already said fuck it with them, especially after the bullshit with youtube's ad revenue. Having events when doing so would have creative and fun jobs to do, or the stunts, would be best, no matter how long between them.

I would say keep me in mind when you think of a skit or movie idea, but I don't want to disappoint when I turn it down due to work, and it happen so often you just don't even bother. Of course, my gta-poor ass probably wouldn't be much help, as I have less than 1 million gta moneys. But whatever you do, I look forward to watching these little skit things, whether I am in them or not.
I am a fan of making the skits, i think we can have a good laugh with more dedicated people!

Things I am able to do:

- Make recordings in high quality
- Voice acting
- Stuntdriver/Pilot
- Try to make a map if requested 
- I Have some experience making the skits, can assist when needed. 

Usualy I have enough money to adjust outfits/vehicles.
(05-09-2018, 11:48 PM)Rosastar1991 Wrote: I am a fan of making the skits, i think we can have a good laugh with more dedicated people!

Things I am able to do:

- Make recordings in high quality
- Voice acting
- Stuntdriver/Pilot
- Try to make a map if requested 
- I Have some experience making the skits, can assist when needed. 

Usualy I have enough money to adjust outfits/vehicles.

Why use money? You have me & HQ here we can just use mode to adjust vehicles \ outfits. + We can like paint & spawn unique vehicles. Actually I downloaded some vehicles from my menus website and I got bj to try them out, and I would love some other volunteers to try them
.. please : )