Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: I GOT SOMETHIN TA SAY!!! READ!
Gta Online is really burnt out for itself, but with my friends we can make it very fun doing random shit in invite-only lobbies, I can imagine the making of skits can be fun as well.
I also have an absurd amount of money and all unlockables. It isn't needed because of H2O and HQ, but I also have a (unreliable) mod menu with animations, etc.
And H2O, I can try the Xml vehicles
That sounds fun
skits/stuntdriver
wanne try myself in voice acting too
(05-10-2018, 06:59 PM)Linckel Wrote: Gta Online is really burnt out for itself, but with my friends we can make it very fun doing random shit in invite-only lobbies, I can imagine the making of skits can be fun as well.
I also have an absurd amount of money and all unlockables. It isn't needed because of H2O and HQ, but I also have a (unreliable) mod menu with animations, etc.
And H2O, I can try the Xml vehicles

Just a fair warning. Currently H2O and HQ are the only people allowed to use mods, so don't start using it without explicit permission. Not even to help.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
(05-10-2018, 08:06 PM)Stinger Wrote: Just a fair warning. Currently H2O and HQ are the only people allowed to use mods, so don't start using it without explicit permission. Not even to help.

I know, I know, in the past I only used them rarely for little things with permission after I asked explicitly for that Thing (removing wanted levels for other people for example).
Indeed BJ. I'm not sure i have much time,  but also i dont think it takes more than stants. 
If you need me and my true slav brain feel free yourself to send me messange. For me the main idea sounds interesting.
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-7 8700k / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

I'd like to be a part of your skits. As you know i can do some voice acting.

-------edited-------

Funny shit always happen in normal events, but it's a rare leaf to have everyone involved in it and laugh together. I know you hate when we laugh at things that you don't see BJ. I agree with you that normal events are boring. Events are just another way to discover new maps and most of the times be left disappointed.
               Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
   WHO DID DIS ???
       Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You know GTA on console is getting very flexible, its not just the PC that you can mod items in.

Check out this PL of jobs and bookmark
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/gam...wTexYl0y3g
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/gam...xXi_cMHnTg
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/gam...jDdRpYQw6g
(05-12-2018, 05:56 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: You know GTA on console is getting very flexible

You should be a comedian.
I dont care about spending my money in gta online so if you have something that needs money pm me
Why having fun with a prostitute is like a bungee jumping?
You're dead, if the rubber breaks.

Steam: Ken Block
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR/AzerianCunt

Away
i could do some voice acting im 12 can do some a few very weird  voices so yeah im in if that works 

Steam: jeff mckillerson 
Steam id: jeffmahboi420
Social club: Blazeit_420
ps i was very young when i created my social club account thats why i got that name xd
Things I can be able to do:

-Voice acting foreign accents (mostly European ones),speak Romanian

-I can come up with ideas that can be unexpected and funny

-I can be ONLY stunt driver
[Image: th?id=OIP.5NLDPdV7eShHEr3fGm39UwDYEg&w=2...=5&pid=1.7]
like to help if i can
Sounds cool. I'd like to try my hand at everything but the set building. Though i may need to be a verified speaker to do voice acting. it's very easy to forget about push to talk, and there's nothing worse than missing your line because you forget to hit the button.
[Image: UnyB8uF.jpg]
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue
(06-26-2018, 05:05 PM)Mad_Dog Wrote: Sounds cool. I'd like to try my hand at everything but the set building. Though i may need to be a verified speaker to do voice acting. it's very easy to forget about push to talk, and there's nothing worse than missing your line because you forget to hit the button.

If you want to be verified speaker you can apply here.
P.S. This is not even remotely close to a guarantee you'll get it if you apply.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Ill join as a screenwriter
What you want to say is that you are bored of gta5, do not have time, do not care about community and gona do event just so you can make some money on yt. RIP NGG
LipFi333 
[Image: photo.jpg]
(07-10-2018, 08:53 PM)LipFi333:) Wrote: What you want to say is that you are bored of gta5, do not have time, do not care about community and gona do event just so you can make some money on yt. RIP NGG

Kind of truth.......  Sadness   Cry
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-7 8700k / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

Someone else can host events guys. True that BJ was one of the best and came up with great ideas, but that doesn't mean NGG should be dead.
[Image: aGWKjSK.jpg]
(07-10-2018, 08:53 PM)LipFi333:) Wrote: What you want to say is that you are bored of gta5, do not have time, do not care about community and gona do event just so you can make some money on yt. RIP NGG

bored of gta5: isn't everyone?
do not have time: it's almost like he has a life and a job
don't care about the community: if he didn't care, why are the forums and ts3 still up?
events for yt money: good job, you figured out what he's been doing for the past few years, except now he wants to make it fun again.

What's your point here?
Go back to sucking om2b's cock.