Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: I GOT SOMETHIN TA SAY!!! READ!
Ooof; also good point
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]
(07-11-2018, 05:51 PM)Randoom Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 08:53 PM)LipFi333:) Wrote: What you want to say is that you are bored of gta5, do not have time, do not care about community and gona do event just so you can make some money on yt. RIP NGG

bored of gta5: isn't everyone?
do not have time: it's almost like he has a life and a job
don't care about the community: if he didn't care, why are the forums and ts3 still up?
events for yt money: good job, you figured out what he's been doing for the past few years, except now he wants to make it fun again.

What's your point here?
Go back to sucking om2b's cock.

Wow I did not expect that from you. But i guess its you job to protect your "boss", if you suck your friend's dick does not mean that other ppl alsow do that Smile
Since you are admin i guess i will get banned cuz you do not want to (CAN NOT)  argue with me.
LipFi333 
[Image: photo.jpg]
(07-12-2018, 12:04 AM)LipFi333:) Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 08:53 PM)LipFi333:) Wrote: What you want to say is that you are bored of gta5, do not have time, do not care about community and gona do event just so you can make some money on yt. RIP NGG

don't care about the community: if he didn't care, why are the forums and ts3 still up?
events for yt money: good job, you figured out what he's been doing for the past few years, except now he wants to make it fun again.

What's your point here?

Wow I did not expect that from you. But i guess its you job to protect your "boss", if you suck your friend's dick does not mean that other ppl alsow do that Smile
Since you are admin i guess i will get banned cuz you do not want to (CAN NOT)  argue with me.

See, I usually don't do this, but twisting words in favor of making people look bad is what I don't tolerate.
Just because I defend my 'boss' it doesn't mean I 'suck his dick'; quite the opposite actually: if there's anyone here that disagrees with some of his actions, it's probably me. I'm trying to help this community to be more organized and less of a shit hole, but there's only so much I can do alone.
(07-12-2018, 07:11 AM)Randoom Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 12:04 AM)LipFi333:) Wrote:

What's your point here?

See, I usually don't do this, but twisting words in favor of making people look bad is what I don't tolerate.
Just because I defend my 'boss' it doesn't mean I 'suck his dick'; quite the opposite actually: if there's anyone here that disagrees with some of his actions, it's probably me. I'm trying to help this community to be more organized and less of a shit hole, but there's only so much I can do alone.

Twisitng words? I described BJ's post in three sentences, but only missing skits/short films thing and that he wants community thoughts on that. I didn't say that you suck your "boss" dick I don't konw where did you come up with that. Good luck with fixing/changing NGG it will take some time and a lot of effort.
LipFi333 
Rand, Lip

do not quarrel girls, let's live in peace. 
Please
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-7 8700k / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

(07-12-2018, 09:10 AM)LipFi333:) Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:11 AM)Randoom Wrote: See, I usually don't do this, but twisting words in favor of making people look bad is what I don't tolerate.

Twisitng words? I described BJ's post in three sentences, but only missing skits/short films thing and that he wants community thoughts on that. I didn't say that you suck your "boss" dick I don't konw where did you come up with that. Good luck with fixing/changing NGG it will take some time and a lot of effort.

How is saying that he doesn't care about the community not twisting words? If he didn't care, why even update us all on the current state of events? 
---
I don't see how summing up his post in 3 sentences helps the situation at all.
(07-12-2018, 09:51 AM)Randoom Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:11 AM)Randoom Wrote: See, I usually don't do this, but twisting words in favor of making people look bad is what I don't tolerate.

How is saying that he doesn't care about the community not twisting words? If he didn't care, why even update us all on the current state of events? 
---

1.How he doesn't care myb cuz he is just doing events for yt videos now, he used to play with ngg not just for yt video but alsow for fun and chilling with community.
2.Helps ppl that are too lazy to read whole post Smile
LipFi333 
(07-12-2018, 11:52 AM)LipFi333:) Wrote: 1.How he doesn't care myb cuz he is just doing events for yt videos now, he used to play with ngg not just for yt video but alsow for fun and chilling with community.
2.Helps ppl that are too lazy to read whole post 

Well I'm normaly neutral and I rly dont care but idk if you knew but one of the reasons is that
BJ have to work on a "real" job now to survive on this shit planet because the YT earnings
are shit nowdays
(07-12-2018, 11:52 AM)LipFi333:) Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 09:51 AM)Randoom Wrote:

---

1.How he doesn't care myb cuz he is just doing events for yt videos now, he used to play with ngg not just for yt video but alsow for fun and chilling with community.

Thanks to my BIO 132 class, I can tell that both of you are releasing a large amount of Follicle Stimulating Hormones (A gonadotropin) right now. (look it up)
Why don’t you guys just do like racing or like tron battles
(07-12-2018, 11:52 AM)LipFi333:) Wrote: 1.How he doesn't care myb cuz he is just doing events for yt videos now, he used to play with ngg not just for yt video but alsow for fun and chilling with community.

YouTube has been his job ever since NGG was launched—or at least, used to be until the revenue decreased significantly and he could no longer live off of it—and this community wouldn't exist if it weren't for the money he makes off of the hundreds of events he's hosted on it. Are you seriously blaming a guy well over his thirties for not enjoying the game as much after 10 fucking years of near constant gaming, and thinking about maybe moving onto other stuff?
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Yo GTAMissions, I would love to be a stunt driver, I agree, these events are getting old. I wanna have some fun!, I wanna jump from cargobob to jumbo jet!, I want to rocket into HQ's ass! Hope you hear me out, I would love to be a stunt driver for these stunts. I'd have a great time, and as always, lots of fun!

Hope you take this into consideration