Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Public Service Announcement: (CLOSED) Moderator Application/Requirements
So I think NGG could use a fresh start.  Things are getting a bit stale, some people's interests in NGG seem to be wavering, (including my own), so I think it’s time for an over-haul.  
First of all, all mods are being removed aside from stinger and randoom.  Why not them? Because they’re tech nerds and I can’t manage the tech side of NGG without them.  

Any previous mods/admin are welcome to re-apply for it, but they’ll be re-evaluated and must confirm that they’ll adhere to the new requirements and expectations.  The new requirements and expectations will not be taken lightly anymore.  If anyone feels they cannot possibly stick to them at least 99% of the time, just don’t re-apply.

Anyone applying for mod, and I cannot stress this enough, MUST respect the rules that every other member is expected to follow.  Members are not allowed to make background noise, EAR RAPE, use sound boards, or be hateful and rude to other members, so neither will mods/admins.  

I don’t want to turn this into a flowery PG-13 community of nice christian boys.  We have always poked fun at each other and laughed and most of the time it’s all in good fun. Anyone who wants to be a moderator or admin must have the brains to know the difference between light-hearted jabs and bullying/harassment.  And if a member, for whatever reason, is feeling harassed or bullied, their complaints will be taken seriously, and you will leave them be.  To this effect we will have a “seriously, stop” topic pinned on the forums where any member can express their displeasure at any jokes or jabs being directed towards them.  It doesn’t matter if you understand it, or agree with it.  If “Timmygamer420” doesn’t want their silly accent mocked in the ts3, then we stop mocking their silly accent.  No “cry baby” harassment comments.  No trolling them in races because you disagree with their complaint.  Just leave him alone, he’s not hurting anyone, just let him enjoy playing with NGG.

If a member has been banned in the past, and returns after the ban is up, they have a clean slate and should not be treated differently or harassed because of it.  They did their time, so give them a chance to learn from their mistakes and become an improved member of NGG.

Mods/admins will not get free passes to break rules and act in a manner that represents NGG poorly.  If you cannot control your frustrations and act in a professional manner when someone is aggravating you, then you will be demoted swiftly.  

All that being said, if you think you’d make a good moderator, please feel free to apply.  You will be required to have a chat with myself, stinger and randoom, (together),before any decisions are made.  Please do not apply if you have any doubt that you cannot perform the needed duties or cannot abide by the rules and expectations listed below!

Thanks!
~BJ

---

Requirements
You need to:
  • understand and follow our community rules
  • understand and speak English well
  • be able to take criticism from everyone
  • be helpful, active on the forums and ts3
  • be somewhat computer literate
  • work well as a part of a team
  • be able to communicate well with other members
  • have been a member of NGG for over 6 months
  • have to be able to follow the rules and guidelines in this thread.
Expectations
You will need to:
  • act in a professional and responsible manner
  • act maturely when needed
  • be welcoming to new people
  • actively manage the forums (no minimum frequency, once a day is good)
  • keep order in ts3
If you’re inactive for prolonged periods / don’t fulfill our expectations / break the rules, we have the right to demote you.

How to apply:
  • reply with your TeamSpeak name
  • which of the requirements are you the worst in and how you’re going to improve on it
Please only apply if you plan on taking being a moderator seriously.

NOTICE: Your (lack of) actions in the past as a staff member will be counted towards the final decision.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
REB-FrEeK
Activity on the formums would be my weakest point, and I will check the forums more regularly.
DjChatters

Keeping up on the forums, but I will make it a routine to check them more regularly & using TS which I am looking at videos to help understand them.
The self professed sexiest noise ever to orbit the earth.
Daequil

Tolerance of stupidity is probably what I'm worst at; I could work on being a bit more lenient.
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]
H2O

i need to be more computer literate, and i will help moderate the forums 

i also need to be more active on teamspeak
[Image: latest?cb=20090201113849]
iTzFyre_

Taking criticism. And I am starting to accept it more and more day by day.
Leopard

Probably Ts3, although, I have started to become more active in recent weeks and joining more people. I will be active on the teamspeak a lot more from now on.
  [Image: 14c1bb31762465abd97c35fe2141b067.png] <--- Click here--->[Image: d7e9fca5e25f089a96766f35742a3591.jpg]
Missiman

the forums might bee my weakness but an old dog can always learn some new tricks
Lionek

My weakness is building shit which ppl didnt enjoy, sometimes my english are bad, i'm trying to more understand english, i want to make NGG get more ppl to play event, more enjoy on my maps
[Image: SrdT592.png]
Applications will close in 24 hours. 

After that BJ, Randoom and me will decide with who we want to have a small interview and conversation.
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
LipFi333 

I'm not active but ppl (H20)  told me to apply, I will become more active (meybe) Smile
LipFi333 
[Image: photo.jpg]
Applications closed.

Applications might be re-opened in a couple months!