Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Hello im new, i need a bit of help...
Hello guys im new here. My name is Safwan but y'all can call me Saf. I watched alot of the videos on YouTube and really wanted to be a part of this awesome community.
But i'm having a bit of a problem, i can't seem to figure out how to join the next PC event. Can someone kindly inform me how to join one?  Smile
Welcome! I'm new aswell and would like to find out.. probably just join the teamspeak server...
This might help you.
https://nextgengta.com/showthread.php?tid=218
Welcome to NextGenGta
Enjoy Your Stay!
[Image: latest?cb=20090201113849]
Welcome to nextgengta!
[Image: SrdT592.png]
Welcome to NGG!
(05-15-2018, 04:23 PM)SafwanRahman Wrote: Hello guys im new here. My name is Safwan but y'all can call me Saf. I watched alot of the videos on YouTube and really wanted to be a part of this awesome community.
But i'm having a bit of a problem, i can't seem to figure out how to join the next PC event. Can someone kindly inform me how to join one?  Smile 
Press home selection on top> go to pc or ps events> event name will be shown, click it> read the rules and then comment your Social Club username if there will be an event in gta but if not, comment your username in the whatever game is
Welcome to Hell on internet btw Smile
Why having fun with a prostitute is like a bungee jumping?
You're dead, if the rubber breaks.

Steam: Ken Block
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR/AzerianCunt

Away
(05-16-2018, 04:46 PM)Husəyin Aliyəv Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 04:23 PM)SafwanRahman Wrote: Hello guys im new here. My name is Safwan but y'all can call me Saf. I watched alot of the videos on YouTube and really wanted to be a part of this awesome community.
Press home selection on top> go to pc or ps events> event name will be shown, click it> read the rules and then comment your Social Club username if there will be an event in gta but if not, comment your username in the whatever game is
Welcome to Hell on internet btw Smile

Thanks for taking to time to help me, i did check the PC Events forum but is said "Sorry, but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options." i checked the GTAMissions Youtube Video https://youtu.be/1njD9Fo-ibk they were doing an event on PC on 19th May i believe but i checked the forum on 17th and 18th May but there was no post or thread about that event on the PC Events forum. This doesn't really make much sense to me  Undecided