Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Solved: Please Help me
Whats up everyone,

I need a new keyboard (probably) because I was a retard and spilt some Fanta over it. Before you start with the comments stating how stupid I am (i know) please suggest some of your guys' favourite keyboards and what you would suggest for me to get.
Now to get to my requirements:
  • RGB is a must
  • Money does not bother me if it is a keyboard that I fall in love with
  • it must be from a reputable company like Razer etc.
  • It should be black
  • It must have the numpad included
  • It must be mechanical!
  • Macro keys too
Thank you for stopping by, have a good day.
  [Image: 14c1bb31762465abd97c35fe2141b067.png] <--- Click here--->[Image: d7e9fca5e25f089a96766f35742a3591.jpg]
TBH what about the macro keys? you don't want it?

Edit

https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/k95rgbplatinum
or
https://www.razer.com/gaming-keyboards-k...w-x-chroma
or
https://www.razer.com/gaming-keyboards-k...-chroma-v2
1st RETARD  Laughing 
but how, no waterproof?

2nd i like this one:
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum

[Image: Corsair-K95-RGB-Platinum-26.jpg]

and this one is also interesting, but with membrane only Sad

Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.

[Image: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.jpg]
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-7 8700k / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

Well i suggest you to connect your controller (xbox, ps)
It makes you feel like you are really doing the thing that you are doing in game

But if you are sure about buying a keyboard try RGB
(By writing this reply i didnt help you did i?)
Why having fun with a prostitute is like a bungee jumping?
You're dead, if the rubber breaks.

Steam: Ken Block
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR/AzerianCunt

Away
Seeing as i'm an anti razer fanboi, and i currently own a logitech keyboard, id defo recommend getting a corsair K-series keyboard. I absolutely hate my logitech g910 orion spark, i absolutely hate basically every razer product cus fuck razer. And it seems like corsair has absolutely nailed it when it comes to keyboards. I don't think i've heard anything negative about em, and i know they're very popular. So yea, defo k95 if you got the budget for it
[Image: lFoyq9D.png]
Coming from a guy who has a K95 I would say that if you want to spend such an amount of money on a keyboard then definetly go for it. I really like it. Personally would not buy it at the current price (I got lucky with a massive discount), because there are cheaper keyboards which don't have features I don't care about, like RGB.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
I heard that the new Logitech G513 is good.But it doesnt have macro keys.
I have the old corsair k95 which has 18 programmable keys with 3 different profiles, idk where you can find it online though...
Intel Core i7 6700HQ / Nvidia Geforce GTX970M 6Gb 

16Gb RAM DDR4 @ 2144Mhz / SSD 240 Gb / HDD 1TB