Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Anyone from the golden forum era still here?
Grand Theft Auto IV 
Hey lads, 

For those who don't know me, I've been pretty much dead on the forums since Office Riot Forums became NGG a few years ago. I have some kind of big nostalgia concerning BJ's old forum, the good old BonergamesForums back when I first joined in 2010. 

Is anyone from the old forums still active on here? If yes let me know, I'd like to organise a core member event and share some good craic around some ol GTA IV, if ye down  Smile

Here's some good refresher for some who don't know me :Smile

-Sofix
Here, 

MauriceZockt

- Joined BGF 2010

Except BJ I'm the only one who is left from the golden time respectivly still active. But there might be 2-3 more

I kinda remeber your name I think but i'm not sure xD
(05-24-2018, 08:33 PM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: Here, 

MauriceZockt

- Joined BGF 2010

Except BJ I'm the only one who is left from the golden time respectivly still active. But there might be 2-3 more

I kinda remeber your name I think but i'm not sure Laughing

Hey! 

I do remember vaguely, was so long ago! haha

I was a newbie shortly before BGF closed, mostly active on PS3 first. Kept some contact with some oldies on Steam but that's about it.

Would be really nice to organise some events :Big Grin
Do you have contact with Wrecker? he used to host awesome MTA SA events.
A trip down memory lane

You made me watch through some old videos now

https://youtu.be/DWNJTNNR2LE
(05-25-2018, 06:38 PM)Sofix Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 08:33 PM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: Here, 

MauriceZockt

- Joined BGF 2010

I kinda remeber your name I think but i'm not sure Laughing

Hey! 

I do remember vaguely, was so long ago! haha

I was a newbie shortly before BGF closed, mostly active on PS3 first. Kept some contact with some oldies on Steam but that's about it.

Would be really nice to organise some events :Big Grin
Do you have contact with Wrecker? he used to host awesome MTA SA events.

Nope... Well like I said we tried MTA Events but we missed many, many maps and sadly I dont have access anymore to the files we played with
SOFIX BUDDY HOW HAVE YOU BE....oh I'm a month late. Undecided
I completely missed this thread, fuck.