Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Anyone from the golden forum era still here?
Grand Theft Auto IV 
Hey lads, 

For those who don't know me, I've been pretty much dead on the forums since Office Riot Forums became NGG a few years ago. I have some kind of big nostalgia concerning BJ's old forum, the good old BonergamesForums back when I first joined in 2010. 

Is anyone from the old forums still active on here? If yes let me know, I'd like to organise a core member event and share some good craic around some ol GTA IV, if ye down  Smile

Here's some good refresher for some who don't know me :Smile

-Sofix
Here, 

MauriceZockt

- Joined BGF 2010

Except BJ I'm the only one who is left from the golden time respectivly still active. But there might be 2-3 more

I kinda remeber your name I think but i'm not sure xD
(05-24-2018, 08:33 PM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: Here, 

MauriceZockt

- Joined BGF 2010

Except BJ I'm the only one who is left from the golden time respectivly still active. But there might be 2-3 more

I kinda remeber your name I think but i'm not sure Laughing

Hey! 

I do remember vaguely, was so long ago! haha

I was a newbie shortly before BGF closed, mostly active on PS3 first. Kept some contact with some oldies on Steam but that's about it.

Would be really nice to organise some events :Big Grin
Do you have contact with Wrecker? he used to host awesome MTA SA events.
A trip down memory lane

You made me watch through some old videos now

https://youtu.be/DWNJTNNR2LE
(05-25-2018, 06:38 PM)Sofix Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 08:33 PM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: Here, 

MauriceZockt

- Joined BGF 2010

I kinda remeber your name I think but i'm not sure Laughing

Hey! 

I do remember vaguely, was so long ago! haha

I was a newbie shortly before BGF closed, mostly active on PS3 first. Kept some contact with some oldies on Steam but that's about it.

Would be really nice to organise some events :Big Grin
Do you have contact with Wrecker? he used to host awesome MTA SA events.

Nope... Well like I said we tried MTA Events but we missed many, many maps and sadly I dont have access anymore to the files we played with
SOFIX BUDDY HOW HAVE YOU BE....oh I'm a month late. Undecided
I completely missed this thread, fuck.
I remember you, but I believe we have never had the pleasure of talking/playing with one another, because I was always on Xbox.
Yes, I'm the original FreshRigi. The only man left on Xbox, sort of.

Feel free to add me on all kinds of social media stuff. My name is FreshRigi basically everywhere.
Figures this is the most appropriate thread to return from my slumber from. 

If I remember correctly I joined BGF in December of 2010 when I bought GTA IV on PC. Bruh I was 15 when I first started playing with you guys  Laughing Where has the time gone? 

My social media and gamertags haven't changed. I just use it for even more games now. Glad to see some old names again.
CPU:Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Ram: Ballistix 8x4 GB DDR3
Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite @800DPI
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V1
[Image: 29.png]
OMG Emil I still rember you from many GTA IV Events back than Big Grin
(06-25-2018, 07:25 PM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: OMG Emil I still rember you from many GTA IV Events back than Big Grin

Yeah heheh I still have the original disk copy of the game! Too bad it doesn't work anymore but it's okay I got the complete edition on steam for cheap when it was on sale a while back. I'd love to group up with some old folks again. I started playing GTA V again and it's been a flood of old memories coming back.
CPU:Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Ram: Ballistix 8x4 GB DDR3
Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite @800DPI
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V1
[Image: 29.png]
Oh wow, a lot of old names here! Good to see them again! I myself joined ORF in 2013 so I'm not really an 'oldie', but I'm getting there!
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
(06-19-2018, 12:51 AM)Daikenki Wrote: SOFIX BUDDY HOW HAVE YOU BE....oh I'm a month late. Undecided

Dai and Rigi! It's been really long! 

I've been for these past three years living in Ireland. First in Cork, now in Killarney (co.Kerry). I am actually preparing my stuff to go back to France by the end of the month and become a baguette again (not for long though as I will head to Spain after). It's been a great experience here. 

Haha we really need to program some sort of Core Event anytime Smile
Little Sofix91, little frenchie. Lol. I remember you, you could never host PC events on your own, you always needed a lobby host for ya Smile

I was on BGF, but only for a very short time, down to.. yea.. Thanks Eddie.. I joined ORF later but pretty much haven't played gta for 2 years now, a few times with ngg in the last 2 years, but not much. Good to see you again dude.
(07-10-2018, 01:25 PM)RJensen95 Wrote: I was on BGF, but only for a very short time, down to.. yea.. Thanks Eddie..

I think you mean xXStrelok1911Pu$$ysnAtcherXx.

Anyway, great to hear that Ireland has been nice to you Sofix! We really should catch up one of these days.