Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Hello there
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Hey guys, I've been watching this youtube channel and sounds like a lot of fun happens here ^^ So here I am, french metalhead, I stunt since SA:MP and always enjoyed those kind of events... So, cant wait to play!
it's nice things seems well organized here btw I play on PC, and my nick is the same on socialclub and steam so feel free to add me. Blush
Welcome to the forums!
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Welcome to NextGenGTA!
[Image: 4821dc14783c97716f615f9638e1ce98.png] [Image: pic_1.png]Click here for My full setup(changes are often, even the picture on the far left is wrong)
Welcome to NGG!
Heyo, welcome!
Welcome! :>