Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

What Games Should We Play?
I am looking for different options of games to play in new events or whatever so what games do you guys like to play in your free time? And would you want to see an event with this game?
I kinda feel like playing Trackmania again... don't know which version, but if people are interested in it, I'm down.
We could start with the Nations Forever since it's free and then move on to a different version if we like it.
i mainly play pubg in my spare time, but we would need custom games to do events. in custom games you can fuck with the settings and make insane matches

but maybe we can get custom games, since we host events
[Image: latest?cb=20090201113849]
Where did the golfing events go?
Where did the cards against humanity events go?
Where did the human fall flat events go?

Maybe we could test out gang beasts?
Haven't played Worms in like 8 years, but maybe that could be fun?
[Image: lFoyq9D.png]
(05-27-2018, 09:46 PM)CookedPorkchop13 Wrote: Where did the golfing events go?
Where did the cards against humanity events go?
Where did the human fall flat events go?

Maybe we could test out gang beasts?
Haven't played Worms in like 8 years, but maybe that could be fun?

Leos planning to host a cah event this friday. Golfing events were mostly REB and Chatters so I could possibly get in contact with one of them and I never was in a human fall flat event so I don't know who would make them. But they sound fun! But gang beasts could be a really cool game I think.
(05-27-2018, 09:46 PM)CookedPorkchop13 Wrote: Haven't played Worms in like 8 years, but maybe that could be fun?

Оh Worms is really fun to play. Only one problem in my opinion - one by one game play Sad
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-7 8700k / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

Dayz, Arma and Viscera Cleanup events would be fun if we do not count the glitches
Why having fun with a prostitute is like a bungee jumping?
You're dead, if the rubber breaks.

Steam: Ken Block
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR/AzerianCunt

Away