Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Pokemon Car Show?
Since the My Little Pony car show was pretty fun, I thought maybe we could do a Pokemon themed car show!

Everyone designs their cars to represent a particular pokemon, I'll make a crew with a pokeball as the emblem, and we do it similar to the MLP show.

Before posting this as an event, I thought i'd see who'd be interested first! Let me know your thoughts!

[Image: jqA9p1o.jpg]
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
Sounds fun, let's do it.
Ah yea sure that must be fun Angel
Hell Yeah.
Sorry liberal, Time to die.
Im down for any car show!
[Image: lFoyq9D.png]
hell yeh! so many themes to work with!
Yes I'd love to!! But what console I'm on xbox?
(06-18-2018, 06:54 PM)Jcat dealwithit Wrote: Yes I'd love to!! But what console I'm on xbox?

Currently we only play on PC.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Unlike MLP I am so in for this one. We can even test out Pokemon cars' attacks out on Neaksy.

BJ I wouldn't bother with the Pokemon emblem as it doesn't show up in the Rockstar editor remember?
[Image: UnyB8uF.jpg]
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue
(06-19-2018, 03:21 AM)Mad_Dog Wrote: Unlike MLP I am so in for this one. We can even test out Pokemon cars' attacks out on Neaksy.

BJ I wouldn't bother with the Pokemon emblem as it doesn't show up in the Rockstar editor remember?

no emblems.  i will make the GTAM crew emblem a pokeball and we'll all use that.  

It won't show up on all cars, but it'll at least show up on some!
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
(06-20-2018, 11:31 AM)gtamissions Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 03:21 AM)Mad_Dog Wrote: Unlike MLP I am so in for this one. We can even test out Pokemon cars' attacks out on Neaksy.

no emblems.  i will make the GTAM crew emblem a pokeball and we'll all use that.  

I hope you're right.
[Image: UnyB8uF.jpg]
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue
(06-20-2018, 11:31 AM)gtamissions Wrote:

Don't forget to change the emblems on both crews.