Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Public Service Announcement: NGG is moving to Discord (partially)
Hello everyone, 

We’ve decided to move our community to Discord. We chose for this transfer because we want to expand and Discord is more user friendly and popular than forums. However, we'll still be using TS3 for voice chat during events, because of the superior audio quality and certain options which aren't available on Discord.

As mentioned we want to expand. Because the loss of interest in Grand Theft Auto V and the ever increasing request for other games to be played we’ve decided to expand to different games. Our primary game will still be GTA V, but we encourage people to host events in whatever game they want to play in an event. This is for any regulars and higher.
Join our discord here: https://discord.gg/FFM33YS
More information will be provided there, along with some slightly changed rules. Make sure to check them out!
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Oh no! We'll lost a lot members i think?
[Image: SrdT592.png]
(07-24-2018, 05:19 PM)Lionek Wrote: Oh no! We'll lost a lot members i think?

Everyone who's active on the forums should eventually see the link (we'll make sure it's very difficult to miss). We'll lose the ones who aren't active, but hey, they aren't active so it does not matter.
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
I think you should put Discord invite link in the status update on social crew? and also in YT channels...
I'm not in favor of this move in my opinion. I've always found Forums to be much better than anything else as a way of communication, announcements, and all around good fun.
(07-25-2018, 01:33 AM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote: I think you should put Discord invite link in the status update on social crew? and also in YT channels...

Didn't think about the sc crew. 
I don't have access to the YouTube channels, so that's BJ's job. I already told him.
you gonna display whose on the discord server as well as the ts server cause you can do that too on this site?
(07-25-2018, 10:15 AM)Thunder0010 Wrote: you gonna display whose on the discord server as well as the ts server cause you can do that too on this site?

Maybe, but there's not really any point in doing so. Discord is REPLACING the forums, so it will eventually disappear. The only function of the forums is to refer people to our Discord.