Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

The NGG Family Tree
(03-08-2018, 05:16 PM)Misfit Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 12:04 PM)Ghost.1579 Wrote: this should be updated
That's one hell of a  huge bump you did there.

Nah its only from page infinite
Funny how most of the ppl on this Family tree left NGG or are now Staff members on NGG
LipFi333 
[Image: photo.jpg]
we should do a new one would you like me to edit this one to create a more accurate one.
yes, you do one, please, yes
               Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
   WHO DID DIS ???
       Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
(03-14-2018, 05:00 PM)Slapukaz Wrote: yes, you do one, please, yes

Okay then it will take some time to do as i have some exams and my art btec final piece to do but sure i will enjoy doing some thing else.

I will go from who ever has been signed on for the last two weeks. You know te active members.

If you have anything you want me to put on pm me.

Also Randooms against the idea but i like the support
You have 1 week max... I personally would agree with Randoom, as you don't know everyone who is on TeamSpeak, there are many people who are active on ts but not on the forums. If you really want to do this "tree", then I'd suggest that you make an appearance on TeamSpeak to see who is active as well. Good Luck with this...
  [Image: 14c1bb31762465abd97c35fe2141b067.png] <--- Click here--->[Image: d7e9fca5e25f089a96766f35742a3591.jpg]
That wont be enough time and i wont do it because i have to complete my art final piece i will put that on instead but i wont put the tree on. Why is everything i do wrong?
Well said Leo...